Any Starlink Users getting service yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Starlink Users getting service yet?

Anybody using Starlink yet. Just wondering if it's made it into North Texas yet. I'm signed up and hope to get service by the time my house is finished. Just got an update from them but no timeline. Just that they are running behind because of the chip shortage.

I’m due in March 2022

Comment

Nope. [emoji15]

Comment

Have a friend in Durant ok who loves his starlink. He got it about 4-5 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by black42 View Post
          Have a friend in Durant ok who loves his starlink. He got it about 4-5 months ago
          How long did he wait? I’m in North Texas and just signed up. It says not available here until late 2022.🧐🤔

Comment

What are the advertised rates and speeds you fellas are signing up for??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
              How long did he wait? I’m in North Texas and just signed up. It says not available here until late 2022.🧐🤔
              He signed up in May and got his equipment in july. But he also needed a pole mount to get the dish above his trees and that too a couple more months. The prior service he had was long distance wifi and would only get about 5 mbps on a good day. The star link got 50 out of the box and 75-100 after he mounted ii on the antenna mast above the trees.

Comment

He signed up in May and got his equipment in july. But he also needed a pole mount to get the dish above his trees and that too a couple more months. The prior service he had was long distance wifi and would only get about 5 mbps on a good day. The star link got 50 out of the box and 75-100 after he mounted ii on the antenna mast above the trees.
                Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Nope. [emoji15]
                  Have you noticed better cell service at your Centerville place?

Comment

We sent our deposit in.....waiting. Expecting good things. We are in Grayson Co.

Comment

Put a deposit down in Feb with projected implementation "mid to late 2021". Just check my account last night and it now says "mid 2022". I'm working on ViaSat satellite right now and can't accomplish anything.

Comment

Dang!! That’s awesome speed for what it is.

Comment

Just checked my account. It says service is expected next month in my area. I sure hope so.

Comment

I dont think Im ever going to get one at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              Just checked my account. It says service is expected next month in my area. I sure hope so.
                              Let’s hope! That means maybe by this fall.

Comment

Working...
                              X