No announcement yet.

Worthless Appendix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there, done that. Worst pain I've ever felt...glad you're doing better.

Comment

Wife had hers out 1 year before they invented keyhole surgery. They did it the old fashion way and cut her from stem to stern. I asked her if the surgeon had to get both hands and feet in there.

Comment

that doesn't look like a private room!

you already on the obamacare????

Comment

Glad your alright. That is a cute looking gown they gave you.

Comment

I worked a 12 hour shift with mine all screwy. Thought I was just gonna tough out a stomach ache. Went to the hospital about 3 hours after work and actually had mine burst while in surgery. Not fun at all. Less than a year later when my brother said he was having similar pain I forced him to go to the ER right away. Got it taken out safely. That stuffs nothing to mess around with. Had a high school teacher that had his burst and didn't go to the ER. He was in the hospital for months and icu at one point. Nasty stuff

Comment

So much for going home today! You think your a tough guy until the pain meds wear off. Tomorrow hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post
                So much for going home today! You think your a tough guy until the pain meds wear off. Tomorrow hopefully
                I. Had to stay an extra night due to my white blood count being to high - hospital bed time is no fun

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I was not as smart as most when mine ruptured. It started giving trouble on a Saturday after digging post holes for a target backstop, went to the hospital the following Wednesday,, dumb, dumb... Spent 8 days in the hospital.

Comment

Prayers^^ for a quick recovery!

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better.
                      I was in the ER this morning with a kidney stone.
                      I feel you pain. Really !!

Comment

Man sure hope you heal up quick

Still have mine, kidney stones knocked me for a trip to the er once

Comment

Holy cow!! Glad you are alright!!

Comment

New Years Eve 1993 I was hunting with my brother Mark on the Armstrong Ranch next to King Ranch.

I was miserable bouncing around in the truck and Mark insisted I needed to man up (we had eaten in Mexico the night before). The ranch was hot in rut and Mark was in kill mode. At one point he left me on a sendero where I started to puke. I remember a young 8 pointer came out and watched me suffer on my hands and knees. Eventually Mark returned and agreed to meet our parents on the road so they could take me to the hospital in Weslaco. As soon as my parents came, he spun around and went back hunting.

Hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Comment

Working...
                            X