No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa and I fish a couple of hours this afternoon to give the new love seat a try.
    Fish were scattered but we put 25 on ice
    Click image for larger version

Name:	08B78C0F-AAF1-4A0D-8F35-5DDB30F17DFC.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	24575201

Comment

Work day today and maybe me and little man get up in time to go to early service then home fully take this thing for a test drive!!!

Space shuttle to mission control! Come in mission control!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        What kind of double seat do you have? Might be interested if it will fit in the Phoenix!

Pretty sure it has a 3/4" pin. Won't fit either style ranger base.

Comment

Love the thump!!

Comment

Fished Lake Texana this morning for about an hour, just walking the bank. Caught 5 and missed probably that many more.. out of the 5 only one keeper
            All of them in a foot or less of water

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
              Love the thump!!

Well your close to the bank so you got that going for you!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                Love the thump!!

Was you on a nuclear power plant lake? That's a funny look-n crappie.

Comment

We caught 25 yesterday and another 15 this afternoon, all of them seem to have already spawned

Comment

Caught 25 this morning from less than 2' of water on Conroe.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My son and I caught 27 in 3 hours this afternoon on Palestine. All were keepers and most were big. All were thrown back.

First time I have ever been fishing and not busted out a bass rod for at least a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Was you on a nuclear power plant lake? That's a funny look-n crappie.

Fished for perch for an hour then busted out a bass rod. Caught one on the first cast and crappie fishing was put on the back burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                          My son and I caught 27 in 3 hours this afternoon on Palestine. All were keepers and most were big. All were thrown back.

First time I have ever been fishing and not busted out a bass rod for at least a little bit.

What part of the lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                            Caught 25 this morning from less than 2' of water on Conroe.
                            Very nice! I was on Conroe this morning also catching cats!

Comment

Started out crappie fishing shallow this morning and couldn’t catch anything but bass. Started bass fishing didn’t catch anything. Started looking for brush piles in a new area of the lake for us. The 2nd pile we dropped on we pulled 7 big ones out real quick then they just quit. Looked around a little more then flipped bushes for about 30 minutes with nothing to show for it. Beautiful day on the water.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish Kent!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X