Our Piece of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Piece of Texas

Knocked out one side today and finished the front side from the gate. My 63 year old father in law helped me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got post dug and set for the opposite side and for the back yard gate. Thanks God for the rains as I was also able to burn 6 more piles of junk!

Will have to upload pictures in a bit. Tapacrap isn’t working right

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1919.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	24543290

Comment

Got plumbing and electric in yesterday and well should be going in this morning.

Comment

A lot of work has been done. We are out of town but the pictures are coming in

Copperhead under the plastic

My father in law and I framed up the pump house pad

Comment

Got a well last week as well

Plastic and rebar in place

Comment

Comment

I am fired up for y'all brother! It will start coming together quickly now.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Man you guys are killing it. Your place looks great!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good. I know you guys are looking forward to move in day.

Comment

Saw it in person last night! Concrete guys did a bang up job!

Comment

We can now let the cows out of the back pasture. Fence around the house is done.

Framing started today and starting to look like a house

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                            We can now let the cows out of the back pasture. Fence around the house is done.

Framing started today and starting to look like a house

Looking good man! If rain would slack up some here we could get alot more done. Windows came in yesterday and ordered the doors Monday. Wife could not make up her mind on the front one!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                              Looking good man! If rain would slack up some here we could get alot more done. Windows came in yesterday and ordered the doors Monday. Wife could not make up her mind on the front one!
                              we had to delay pouring the slab because of rain and got rain 3 days after on it. Heat showers everyday now.

Thankfully the doors should be easy. My wife has an uncle that owns a door company.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                                we had to delay pouring the slab because of rain and got rain 3 days after on it. Heat showers everyday now.

Thankfully the doors should be easy. My wife has an uncle that owns a door company.

They won’t cut you any slack on the prices. They gotta pay all those good installers that work for them [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X