No announcement yet.

Broadhead sharpeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This: Rada Cutlery R119 Knife Sharpener 3pack from Amazon, $24 for three. Good for knives, too.

Comment

The3Rivers 3-Blade Broadhead CC Sharpener works like a Rada, but for 3-blades like the Snuffer and VPA.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
        I don't about any of that. But the Stay Sharp made for Stingers is easier to use and works better than the KME Broadhead Sharpener, and at about 1/2 the price.

He also give some good advice/instruction showing how to "test" broadhead sharpness on leather. I found it eye opening as a rookie.
        Plastic, junk. Practice with a diamond stone or wet stone. If your not into that, send them back to magnus and they will sharpen them for you, free. Or just support the rooster sucker.
        Last edited by critter69; 01-27-2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          Plastic, junk. Practice with a diamond stone or wet stone. If your not into that, send them back to magnus and they will sharpen them for you, free. Or just support the rooster sucker.
          Don't know if he's a rooster sucker or not, but the plastic junk sharpens a stinger blade scalpel sharp and quickly.

Comment

Don't know if he's a rooster sucker or not, but the plastic junk sharpens a stinger blade scalpel sharp and quickly.
            You a Democrat ? Support who want, but learning how to sharpen with a stone is a worth while lesson.

Comment

You a Democrat ? Support who want, but learning how to sharpen with a stone is a worth while lesson.
              In a thread titled "Broadhead Sharpeners" I have mentioned and discussed the Rada, 3Rivers C-on-C, KME Broadhead Sharpener, and the Stay Sharp for Stinger. I've stayed on topic and discussed "broadhead sharpeners".

You on the other hand seem focused rooster suckers, and then ask if I'm a democrat?

Comment

******* file then diamond file

Comment

are we gonna have to mail in our votes for sharpeners?

Comment

What in tarnation is a rooster sucker?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                      What in tarnation is a rooster sucker?
                      Critter69 is fixated on a 4-letter word, the opposite of a hen.

Comment

Critter69 is fixated on a 4-letter word, the opposite of a hen.
                        Oh, now I get it. Dang am I dense.

Comment

That stay sharp has been pretty good for me

Comment

Working...
                          X