Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at boats. Excel hull. Sway me one way or another.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at boats. Excel hull. Sway me one way or another.

Looking at boats and a few weeks ago driving back from Louisiana I stopped at Genes Sports and checked out Excel boats. They look good and are priced decently.

Anyone on here have one, or ridden on one? Would you recommend or no?

I’m looking at a 22’ baypro it Catpro

I like the bigger platform on the Catpro since I would want to use the boat for bowfishing and gigging as well. Both can run on 11” of water.

Also thinking about using for duck hunts. In regards to color, should I got with a nice boat or just cammo it all out?
    Last edited by Azzy; 01-05-2019, 01:42 AM.

Boat

Get you a boatright..they are wide and stable . You can rig it for gigging and fishing..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jds247; 01-05-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
      Get you a boat wright..they are wide and stable . You can rig it for gigging and fishing..
      This. Not sure what the excel cost, but I do know the boatright is expensive, but you are getting a true custom boat that will last forever.

Comment

That's mine they are rigging now in the picture . I paid about 6k more with the motor than what a 22ft excel cost rigged at max hp.. they will try to sell you an Express or excel under powered for cheaper.

Comment

I wanted the Excel. But went with a used Express, I like it but wish it was an Excel. My next one will probably be an Excel.

Comment

Went to boat show and my wife really likes the nautic Star. The excel with a 150hp Yamaha, 22ft center console is 34k. Boat show special I’m sure is less.

Comment

Working...
            X