2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Aww man. You need to get out there. If I had a choice I wouldn’t fish inshore again.

Man... don’t say that. I really don’t need another expensive habit [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Aww man. You need to get out there. If I had a choice I wouldn’t fish inshore again.
      You lost your mind! I grew up out there, I'd much rather chase those inshore fish... and you don't have to get a loan every time you fill up the boat

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        You lost your mind! I grew up out there, I'd much rather chase those inshore fish... and you don't have to get a loan every time you fill up the boat

That’s my hang up. That gas bill. Lol

Comment

HAAAAAA!!!

Not to mention I can fish in shore a few days in a row. Big water fishing always wears me smooth out. I also eat like a pregnant woman when I cant see land

Comment

Yea, that blue water stuff is pure dee work!! I dun got too dang old and broke up to handle much of that! Sure would like to catch me one of those big ol yeller fins tho!!

Rod, I'd have to say, your fishin' poles is about the most colorful tied set ups I ever did see!! Folks don't understand just what kind of skills it takes to create those genuine pieces of artwork!! Cudo's to you sir on madd skillz!

Comment

When are you guys headed out to Chandeleur? I leave June 2nd and I can’t wait to get out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                HAAAAAA!!!

Not to mention I can fish in shore a few days in a row. Big water fishing always wears me smooth out. I also eat like a pregnant woman when I cant see land
                Me too as long as I have some good ol gold bond powder

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                  When are you guys headed out to Chandeleur? I leave June 2nd and I can’t wait to get out there!

sunday the 26th around midnight Id guess. Fish Monday-Wednesday

chaffing can flat ruin a man

Comment

[QUOTE=Quackerbox;

chaffing can flat ruin a man[/QUOTE]

True story!

Comment

Desitin is your friend!!

Comment

Well I could have predicted this. Forecast in POC for Saturday calls for 20-30 mph SE wind with possible thunderstorms. [emoji52]

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                          Well I could have predicted this. Forecast in POC for Saturday calls for 20-30 mph SE wind with possible thunderstorms. [emoji52]

Typical spring time weather on the coast. Lol

Comment

I'm going anyway, birthday weekend. Might be campfire and beer weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              I'm going anyway, birthday weekend. Might be campfire and beer weekend though.

Same here. I volunteered to be a boat captain for Warrior’s Weekend.

Comment

That's why I'm going tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X