X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmac View Post
    Tuned in for answers or a banning, whichever comes first [emoji3]

This guy got into his.
    There can be no feeling like it; uncovering a secret treasure buried in the past. A Reddit.com user has documented his discovery of a mysterious safe hidden in a closet of his grandparent's farmhouse in rural Tenneessee, where they would often read Treasure Island to him as a young boy. "I always dr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good lord! How far down does that safe go??? That was a lot of stuff for such a small opening!

Comment

Here is a drill template a company sells for $85. Says it will work on major floor safes. I would start by trying to mimic that pattern.

Comment

Comment

What time is the locksmith getting there so we can check back in?

Comment

Comment

Chop concrete a little around the neck to reveal thinner throat. Use die grinder and cut top off. Empty safe and fill with concrete with minimum disturbance to slab.
              Even if there is not much inside...the suspense was worth the price of admission

Comment

Man was hoping you had gotten in it already! I don’t see how you haven’t dug that thing out with a spork by now This would be killing me sitting in my house

Comment

Comment

In for results.

Comment

man, this is worse than Al Capone's vault. Call Geraldo already!

Comment

in

Comment

i have to see this

Comment

He done took the loot and headed for the Caribbean!

Comment

Guys, let’s be honest... if the contents are really valuable, this thread will die without answers.

Heck I wouldn’t post it if I found a wad of cash inside a safe like that!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                                Guys, let’s be honest... if the contents are really valuable, this thread will die without answers.

Heck I wouldn’t post it if I found a wad of cash inside a safe like that!

No doubt!! SSS comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X