Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent. I've been where his children are now. It is very rough and hard to be able to see how things will go on from this point forward loosing your dad at a young age. Through Christ's guidance and father time, the pain will lessen. Remember the good times......

Comment

It's been said a lot, that Eric was one of the good guys and a devoted family man. God Speed E. Prayers going up for Kelly and the boys.

Comment

Feel like I just got kicked in the nuts … not what I wanted to read or hear

I felt this way when Jaspro and JP passed …. just numbness and disbelief as my vision is now blurry..... Darn onions

In life we all have a beginning and we all have an end. We have no control over either, only everything in between. Eric definitely maximized all that was "in between" with focus on the outdoors with his wife Kelly and their 2 sons.

Always a gentleman, and always more than willing to help a fellow forum member in any way he could. TBH has once again, lost another family member of such high caliber, at a very age.

E, If you are up there and looking down upon us.. thanks for everything... who you were, the wisdom you gave, and the graciousness it was given with. I hope to be half the man you were brother.

May God be with you and look over your family during this time of their loss. Thanks for everything as you will be sorely missed by all - TBH lost a great one.

Comment

Gonna miss ya buddy, while I'm still here. And my prayers are with your wife, Kelly, the boys, and all your family both blood and extended. Looking forward to the day we can meet up again. And may the Lord's love and peace bestow all.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

I only knew him through here but realized very early on that he was a good man. I have thought of him and his situation many times since his initial post about having cancer. I am very saddened to hear of his passing, will continue to say prayers for his family and friends. Rest In Peace EP!

Comment

Looks like he got his hunting buddy back. Rest easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                So very sad! What a gut punch when I heard the news yesterday. I was so hoping for better news after the surgery.

RIP my friend....gonna miss seeing yall at the TTHA events. You were the true family man! God willing he has a nice west Texas like place for you up there to chase trophies with your Dad again. God Bless and prayers up for Kelly and the Pence boys.
                This!!!

I didn’t personally know him but have been friends on FB and here for years.... I talked to him often about sports and family via text and messages. His heart was solid and he was so passionate about everything especially his family.

Not many threads fog the screen but this one does!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for the family. He was a great member of TBH.

Comment

I did not know Eric but, through his posts on TBH I could tell he was a good person, a great husband and a devoted father. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Prayers sent sad to hear this.

Comment

RIP Mr. Pence. Seemed like a guy whose dash was well spent.

Comment

Meet Eric back in 2008, bought a gun from him, very nice man and was a good friend there after. RIP and will see you again one day.

God Bless
                          Bish

Comment

Oh no...only met Eric once, but always enjoyed his input on the Green Screen. RIP, brother! Prayers for his wife and boys...

Comment

I never had the chance to meet Eric however we bought and sold each other's stuff via the Classifieds and he was always a stand up guy.
                              May you rest in peace sir.
                              Prayers up for the family.

Comment

Not what I wanted to read today! I only met Eric once in Roosevelt when buying feed. I was sure hoping he would win that **** cancer battle and we would be able to share a beer out West. Prayers on their way. Rest in piece Eric!
                                Last edited by Stolle; 02-19-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X