• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
    I was finally able to set up an account on Gab. @cread81
    Nice Avatar. Following

Comment

yeah wikipedia has been going pretty hard and heavy on the left wing narrative kool-aid. they are constantly getting caught retroactively changing long standing things to fit the modern narrative. back when the covid ridiculousness started they changed their spanish flu page to make the death rate more closely match what was being said about covid at the time.

for me, i treat wikipedia as one step away from the lamestream media, which has been in nonstop lying mode since Trump won the primary in 2016. if the lamestream media says something even remotely political i assume it's false unless otherwise proven right, and similarly for wikipedia, i assume it's probably false but could be true in certain contexts. in this case they're just recycling the standard "i'll call anyone racist that doesn't jump on my bandwagon and call it a day" story. i just did a few random spot checks on their citations and they're seem heavy on accusations, light on proof.

Comment

Call me nuts, but do y'all see the trend? They're shutting off communication....

I'd find an online place and a non-internet required device to keep in touch with others and send communication to people if you need to.
        You never know, this place may be shut down without any warning, your Facebook, Cell connection, Text Messaging, etc... may be shut down for whatever reason, find a way to send messages without the need of internet if you need to inform people of something or ask for help.

better safe than sorry. hopefully the folks at Gab can accommodate for the higher than expected traffic, but even Gab is no good with no internet.
        Last edited by ATI; 01-12-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          What kind of platform is MeWe? Like Twitter or Parler?

Facebook

Comment

Gab.com is working pretty good. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              Gab.com is working pretty good. 👍
              Man I can't get it to load worth a dang. Even now it won't. It has been down 90% of the time on my end.

Comment

I can’t register, it locks up half way thru it.

Comment

That’s odd!
                  It’s working good and other members are posting about it as well...

Comment

That’s odd!
                    It’s working good and other members are posting about it as well...
                    This is all I've seen all evening...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210113-213036_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	24640942

Comment

Okay, I'm in. SB09 is my username. Same as here.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                        Okay, I'm in. SB09 is my username. Same as here.
                        I see you

Comment

either I'm doing something wrong or Gab has changed some settings, but I can't see any of the contents of the Texas Hunting group unless I go to "Recent Activity" and even then, none of my duck hunting pictures are there anymore!

Comment

Dang what happened to Parlor...did I miss something? I thought that was supposed to be our twitter?

Comment

either I'm doing something wrong or Gab has changed some settings, but I can't see any of the contents of the Texas Hunting group unless I go to "Recent Activity" and even then, none of my duck hunting pictures are there anymore!
                              I joined and can't see anything either. it's like nobody has ever posted in that group.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Dang what happened to Parlor...did I miss something? I thought that was supposed to be our twitter?
                                Amazon cut them off.

Comment

Working...
                                X