A tough prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Well crap....I had no idea he was suffering with heath issues. I sold Chris a Glock 27 years ago and met him for dinner to do the exchange while I was in H Town on a business trip. As many have stated he had a way of making me feel like I’d known him all my life. I can’t remember the name of the restaurant we ate at in Tomball that night but I remember our conversations of hunting, bows and firearms.

Thanks for letting us know BH. Prayers for our TBH friend. May peace and grace be his.
    Originally posted by RRFishNHunt View Post
    Prayers Sent...

Thanks, everyone's thoughts and prayers are so welcomed.

I was told over 6 years ago I had "pulmonary issues" and three years later started breath treatments for the "asthma". Got some New doctors Cut my work load, got a permit to use my 4 wheeler to hunt the refuge, life carried on.

Jan 5th 2020 I had a blood vessel rupture lower stomach/small-intestine and dang near bled to death. Came home bedridden and chained to an oxygen bottle on Jan 17th. Now I'm told its Severe Pulmonary Fibrosis unknown cause or cure. I'm still hopping they're wrong .

Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support.

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting Thumper. Sad to hear. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Thanks, everyone's thoughts and prayers are so welcomed.

I was told over 6 years ago I had "pulmonary issues" and three years later started breath treatments for the "asthma". Got some New doctors Cut my work load, got a permit to use my 4 wheeler to hunt the refuge, life carried on.

Jan 5th 2020 I had a blood vessel rupture lower stomach/small-intestine and dang near bled to death. Came home bedridden and chained to an oxygen bottle on Jan 17th. Now I'm told its Severe Pulmonary Fibrosis unknown cause or cure. I'm still hopping they're wrong .

Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support.
            I'm with you sir. There is always at least "hope" when dealing with health issues or any crisis in tbis life. Hold tight as the journey matters![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family Thumper.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Chris and Family

Comment

Prayers for you Thumper

Comment

Prayers for you, Thumper. Hang on and hold fast. God is with you

Comment

Man this is tough . I have known Chris probably 20 years or more . Had some good hunts with him . Lots of good times at the old archery shop . Will keep you in our prayers Chris .

Comment

Working...
                                X