No announcement yet.

Living 45 min from DFW airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what you are looking for but I have house in Paradise I'm getting ready to sell. 3/2/2 1200 sq ft on just under 1/2 acre.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      depends on how much space you want. If 45min is without traffic you have a lot of options. When we lived in south fort worth what normally was a 35min drive for my wife to get to the office was 1 1/2 -2 hours each way with rush hour traffic. If I wanted more space I'd be going to Mansfield or Weatherford. Aledo, Argyle, Roanoke all those places are already so built up imo it's no different than getting right in the middle of DFW. I think Justin and Haslet would be good too, my buddy bought up there a couple years ago and everyone in his neighborhood is 1ac lots min

I like Coppell but we both work from home right now so don't deal with traffic. Everything is here, good schools, 10min to the airport since in normal times I travel a lot for work, but it's in the middle of everything so there are a lot of people.

Yep, small town in the middle of everything. I like that it is fairly quiet here, but you can get anywhere pretty easily. Only 10 min to airport. Actually cheaper to take a taxi to airport that pay for any parking. But, still in the Metromess. You really have to go north if you want to get out of it, but you'd be pushing that 45 min mark to get to DFW in normal times. If you are a planner you may be able to figure out the different trains /light rail schedules and and figure out how to take one of those to the airport and find a place according to that. Just depends on how much effort you want to put into getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Ali- let Leah know!

Family lives in Bedford/Euless, with a sister moving from Kansas IF her husband can find a job. 5 hrs is close enough for me already

Originally when this came up a few years ago, Abilene was as far west and as much of a compromise as I considered....
        Lol. Just get you a late 70s ranch style in ol midcities and get used to inlaws at your house. You'll adjust

Comment

Im in Godley sw of fort worth 35 minute on the toll way to down town fort worth or if your cheap like me about 45 drive otherwise. Love it here and great isd

Comment

Living 45 min from DFW airport

I’m in Celina. Wife and I are happy here. It’s the first “Small town feel” north of town, but it’s growing. I’d probably look at Gunter if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
              This area.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
              I live in the circle. It’s exploding. So many city people moving out here. We have a small addition out in the county and we have a FB page. They sent out a warning that a member SAW A COYOTE.

Comment

I'm in Denison and it takes me a little over an hour to get to Coppell. The tolls are awful but I don't see speeds under 65 or 70 the whole drive in (Can't stand sitting in traffic). You could hit that 45 min window fairly close just south of Sherman and be able to have some room. As fast as things are moving north I'm not real sure how long it will last.

Comment

Weatherford

Comment

I am in Kaufman County too. It is about a 1hr drive to DFW with no traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbZX225 View Post
                      I'm in Denison and it takes me a little over an hour to get to Coppell. The tolls are awful but I don't see speeds under 65 or 70 the whole drive in (Can't stand sitting in traffic). You could hit that 45 min window fairly close just south of Sherman and be able to have some room. As fast as things are moving north I'm not real sure how long it will last.
                      In Denison too, and this area is booming in growth. Way too quickly for my taste. If you move up this way and like the country, I'd recommend Whitesboro, Dorchester (right on 289), maybe down to Gunter. Much as I hate to say it, I'm looking into land in Oklahoma. Now, if you like city life, they're putting in a billion dollar 9,000 home master planned community in south Sherman with a lagoon!

Comment

Prayers sent, brother.

Comment

Granbury and have not seen a dust storm since 2003, originally from Lubbock.

Comment

I live in Mansfield. Takes 30-35 minutes to get to the airport. Allows flexibility between downtown Dallas and Fort Worth. Can escape all congestion in 5 minutes by heading south. It is growing fast though.

Comment

Testicle in trap is sounding better and better...

Comment

Don't go to Grayson County. Bunch of weirdo's up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X