• Show
Clear All

I was finally able to join today: Kmart49

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
      I was finally able to join today: Kmart49
      I see you, thanks for joining our Hunting Group

Comment

“To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Comment

BIG TECH EXODUS: Gab Reportedly Receiving ‘Thousands’ Of Resumes From Silicon Valley Employees As Facebook, Twitter Stock Prices Plunge

Hopefully, they know better than to hire any of these jack wagons without extreme vetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I did the same. Except got a Tuba. Had 3 wrecks the first week cause I couldn't see shiite. Actually made my stress worse. Now it's just me and the skin flute.

Comment

I did the same. Except got a Tuba. Had 3 wrecks the first week cause I couldn't see shiite. Actually made my stress worse. Now it's just me and the skin flute.
              So the rumors are true about you and the skin flute?

Comment

Wait until you go blind and won’t be able to drive. Guess you still have the flute though.

Comment

Something weird going on at Gab

I just logged in, and notice I was logged in as someone named Cherelle Meche

And saw 3 other posters reporting the same thing... of course the post were all from Cherelle Meche :/

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                    I see you, thanks for joining our Hunting Group
                    I tried but Gab won't work. Seems down more than it's up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210111-174416_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	24640782

Comment

Yeah
                      Either it’s crashed or hacked

Comment

Are the other alternatives to twitter/facebook holding up to the new traffic?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          I tried but Gab won't work. Seems down more than it's up.

[ATTACH]1036008[/ATTACH]
                          Makes sense.
                          I spent a hr last night trying to follow you, ATI, and Chew.
                          Neither would ever work.
                          Kept looping me back to the previous page.

Comment

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or what but One American News’ app. won’t open.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Are the other alternatives to twitter/facebook holding up to the new traffic?
                              Doesn't appear to be. Most flocked to Parler which is gone, and Gab which had a huge influx and can't handle it and/or may be targeted for ddos. Have heard about Clouthub and also MeWe but haven't joined either yet.

Comment

MeWe is the only thing that's still up for me. Gab and Parler are down. I never heard of Clouthub before. Maybe they're up, if anyone is on that one?

Comment

Working...
                                X