This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    The LB Adeoye is not a big loss? I thought he was highly sought after and a big head 2 head recruiting win for Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't remember him being a big recruiting win. Most Texas people that pay attention couldn't figure out why he was offered. He was a very poor fit for the Big 12. Todd Orlando said he had the best linebacker film he had ever seen or something crazy. He looked big and slow to me, which doesn't fit the Big 12 very well. The only thing that I can remember people being excited about is that he was the first guy Texas had landed from IMG.

When he got to Texas he took to strength and conditioning too well and got up to a ripped up and stiff 250-255 in no time. There just isn't a position for 6'-6'1" 250-260 guys that can't rush the passer in the Big 12 or really anywhere now.

Anyway, he has been recruited over by two straight classes, so it wasn't a surprise or loss when he left.

The only real portal losses for Texas have been Kenyatta Watson, Xavion Alford, and Ja'Quinden Jackson (if he would have switched positions). Only one of them (Alford) was really any kind of surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Wasn't Clemson supposed to be just as good as Alabama?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Their lines on both side of the ball were NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Honestly, I hope Golding is not one of them.
        At this point, I'd be surprised if it is anyone but Golding. The only logical reason I can see for it being someone besides Golding and holding the announcement is that Sark doesn't want to make it awkward in the building before the national championship game.

But, if it is Golding (DC/LB) + Joseph (CB) + Gideon (Safeties), I'd have rather kept Ash + Valai + Hutzler.

Comment

How much impact will losing their center have on Bama?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            How much impact will losing their center have on Bama?
            They didn't have him for the game against ND and the replacement is a Rs-Sr, so I don't think it will have a huge impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Their lines on both side of the ball were NOT.
              This is true. I thought Clemson could compete with Bama if they went wide open on O, which they did not or could not against osu.

Comment

Which would lead one to believe that Ohio State will.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

tOSU.....41

bama....32

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLZV8X9i8q0"]Ohio State vs Alabama Model and Prediction (Part 2) - College Football National Championship Preview - YouTube[/ame]

I think these guys are pretty spot on, I'm just not sure there will be that many points scored. If OSU stumbles early and get's down by 2 scores it could get ugly.

Bama 41 - OSU 31

Comment

Lots of Sark leg humping going to be going on tonight.

If Bama wins Texas can light their tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        Lots of Sark leg humping going to be going on tonight.

If Bama wins Texas can light their tower.

Glad to see Texas' most devoted follower still at it.

I'm having a hard time mustering a whole lot of giva**** over this one...

Comment

Is that anything like giving a coach a fake NC plaque?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Is that anything like giving a coach a fake NC plaque?

Right on par.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Glad to see Texas' most devoted follower still at it.

I'm having a hard time mustering a whole lot of giva**** over this one...

The buck nuts poached your QB recruit. That’s all the motivation you need.

Comment

Where do I check in to get my SEC pom poms for the game tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X