X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We didn’t get squat here at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Coming home from the Tbend . . Just outside Tyler . .

Comment

6” so far here in Franklin. Lost power and hay barn across from us that was just built had roof collapse. Also have trees down. Never seen anything like this.

Comment

Who do you have winning tonight? If Justin Field's comes out slinging ball I can see it going either way.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
            Who do you have winning tonight? If Justin Field's comes out slinging ball I can see it going either way.
            Bama. If Bama can neutralize that beast of a rb, put the weight of the game on Fields, it would be to Bamas benefit.

Its gonna be a better game than expected.

Comment

I think Bama only because I see them getting a couple more stops and still getting their 2 or 3 big play easy scores. If osu can eliminate the big plays (0 easy scores) they win. Hoping for a great game.

Comment

Really looking forward to watchin the game. I hope that Fields is able to perform at the same level he did in the Semi-Final game. For obvious reasons I will be watching the game that Coach Sark calls before he gets on a plane to Texas.

There are rumors of a lot of Bama coaches coming with him, so it will be an interesting development.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Really looking forward to watchin the game. I hope that Fields is able to perform at the same level he did in the Semi-Final game. For obvious reasons I will be watching the game that Coach Sark calls before he gets on a plane to Texas.

There are rumors of a lot of Bama coaches coming with him, so it will be an interesting development.
                  Honestly, I hope Golding is not one of them.

Comment

Wonder who will miss the game due to Covid?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the game has a chance to be very close if Fields plays at the level he did against Clemson. Bama has a lot of fire power and I still think they win but I wouldn't be surprised to see this one decided very late in the 4th.

Comment

I think Bama cracks those ribs again and kicks the Suckeyes in the Bucknuts..

Comment

Put Bama on upset alert.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The line has moved further towards Bama, but I'm not sure I'd buy into it.

Comment

I think it will go to the wire with Bama pulling out a win. I think that Bama gets more pressure on Fields and reduces his accuracy. It will be interesting to see how Bama's defense does against Sermon and the Buckeyes fair against the Bama receivers.
                              Should be a great game.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Wasn't Clemson supposed to be just as good as Alabama?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X