Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gab.com

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    I used to think like you do. Then I had a sit down with God. You see, words have power, much power and if your enemy is using that tool against you then you must also use that tool (as well as others) to stop falsehoods and promote truth.
    Understand that the left of today is much much worse than the left a just a decade ago. They must promote a false narrative to further their agenda. And their agenda is power and control of everyone. It is not a unique agenda...it started in Heaven believe it or not when Lucifer saw that he was so beautiful that he wanted to take God's place and overthrow him. Well, that did not work out so good for him but amazingly he had many followers that went against God and they were all cast out of heaven and now reside here on earth. Same agenda, nothing new under the sun my friend.
    Everyone has their own path.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      Everyone has their own path.
      Lots of paths sir, only 2 destinations.

Comment

I used to think like you do. Then I had a sit down with God. You see, words have power, much power and if your enemy is using that tool against you then you must also use that tool (as well as others) to stop falsehoods and promote truth.
        Understand that the left of today is much much worse than the left a just a decade ago. They must promote a false narrative to further their agenda. And their agenda is power and control of everyone. It is not a unique agenda...it started in Heaven believe it or not when Lucifer saw that he was so beautiful that he wanted to take God's place and overthrow him. Well, that did not work out so good for him but amazingly he had many followers that went against God and they were all cast out of heaven and now reside here on earth. Same agenda, nothing new under the sun my friend.
        ^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lots of paths sir, only 2 destinations.

Technically only 2 paths. The narrow and the broad. Matthew 7 : 13-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gab has been mostly down on my end since yesterday. It doesn't seem able to handle the new load. Parler will be axed at midnight but owner says they should have it back by noon tomorrow.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-tCrgiIC8"]MILITARY INTELIGENCE HAS EXPOSED THE OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES GREAT INFORMATION - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gab.com

I have not looked at Gab but am on MeWe and like it. About to shut down FB. I have Parlor but don’t really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  But it looks like Parler may be hosted by Amazon Web Services. I can see them canceling the contract for the hosting.
                  Yeah. I think Gab owns their own infrastructure, so they're somewhat safe until "unexpected/isolated" power outages happen to their data centers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    The first amendment doesn’t apply here. No private entity can violate the first amendment. Not saying I am necessarily for de-platforming by private actors but it’s a very different thing than constitutional violations.
                    Most are publicly held companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      The first amendment doesn’t apply here. No private entity can violate the first amendment. Not saying I am necessarily for de-platforming by private actors but it’s a very different thing than constitutional violations.
                      You are absolutely right: no private entity can violate the first amendment. This is because the first amendment is a restriction of government authority, just like the rest of the Bill of Rights. However, this isn't actually a first amendment issue. The spin doctors and social media giants themselves want the discussion focused on that because they will win that argument. This is about the distinction between content providers and content hosting, and what is commonly called "section 230 protections". Essentially, "Section 230" protects companies from the legal ramifications from content posted on their infrastructure if it is somehow illegal (death threats, child abuse, animal abuse, etc). Conversely, an entity like the new york slimes can be held liable for an article they print over the same things because they do not have "section 230" protections. In developing this section of law (in the 90s) it was decided that the distinction between content hosting and content providing would be made at the point the company makes editorial decisions, or more simply put, whether they filter or change the content that is being provided on their medium.

So yeah, no violating the first amendment here. However, blatant and obvious violations of relevant federal law? Heck yeah.

Comment

Forgot to mention, I just joined gab with the same user name I have here. I saw an article earlier today about them that was pretty good, plus a screenshot of their official twitter account calling out someone for being a communist. It was hilarious.

Comment

Anyone been able to get Gab to work? Almost everytime I checked over the weekend it was down. Either said it was down for maintenenace or it just wouldn't load. Parler has officially been removed from the internet.

Comment

It’s slow and crashes a lot. I posted 6 times before it finally went through.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Parler has officially been removed from the internet.

Wow. That is scary that they can just do that.

I don’t know anything about computer systems and infrastructure, but surely it’s possible for them to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Anyone been able to get Gab to work? Almost everytime I checked over the weekend it was down. Either said it was down for maintenenace or it just wouldn't load. Parler has officially been removed from the internet.
                                Parlor is still in my app store.

Comment

Working...
                                X