Gab.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Statement from Parler owner... looks like the will be going dark for a week or so starting tomorrow night as they are being pulled from internet.

https://parler.com/post/009ba435b68c...5e1cd7737fa27c
    Wow. Amazon off the rails

Comment

Banning THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Shutting off servers to websites that don’t necessarily agree with the Democratic Party. Is anyone else seeing the writings on the wall yet?

Comment

It’s sad to see what is going on with this country at this time and I have a feeling that is going to get worst.

Comment

Why does everyone think they have to have a social media profile. You can live life without one believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by CitiotsGoHome View Post
            Why does everyone think they have to have a social media profile. You can live life without one believe me.
            This forum is a type of social media.
            No one thinks they HAVE to have social media But when ban people from speaking against a certain party and breaking the 1st amendment that’s when it’s wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              No one thinks they HAVE to have social media But when ban people from speaking against a certain party and breaking the 1st amendment that’s when it’s wrong
              The first amendment doesn’t apply here. No private entity can violate the first amendment. Not saying I am necessarily for de-platforming by private actors but it’s a very different thing than constitutional violations.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will talk to them. If 78,000,000 accounts were cancelled they may see the light. If they don't, Bezos will not be near as rich as he is now!!
                Agreed if we could get that many accounts to cancel. Did mine. Don't think we will get enough to make a difference.

Comment

Banning THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Shutting off servers to websites that don’t necessarily agree with the Democratic Party. Is anyone else seeing the writings on the wall yet?
                  In bright neon colors.

Comment

So what’s the solution to all of this? Looks like we are headed for China/North Korea like one source of information, and it’s Government pre-approved.

Comment

That's kinda like comparing a car to a bicycle, both are a form of transportation but are totally different.

But let's say your right and this is "social media". Why do you need other profiles other than this one?

Comment

Also there is MeWe that alot of people are joining it is alot like F. Book.

Comment

That's kinda like comparing a car to a bicycle, both are a form of transportation but are totally different.

But let's say your right and this is "social media". Why do you need other profiles other than this one?
                          I used to think like you do. Then I had a sit down with God. You see, words have power, much power and if your enemy is using that tool against you then you must also use that tool (as well as others) to stop falsehoods and promote truth.
                          Understand that the left of today is much much worse than the left a just a decade ago. They must promote a false narrative to further their agenda. And their agenda is power and control of everyone. It is not a unique agenda...it started in Heaven believe it or not when Lucifer saw that he was so beautiful that he wanted to take God's place and overthrow him. Well, that did not work out so good for him but amazingly he had many followers that went against God and they were all cast out of heaven and now reside here on earth. Same agenda, nothing new under the sun my friend.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gab has a cell phone they are selling. Supposed to be trash free.................

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              I used to think like you do. Then I had a sit down with God. You see, words have power, much power and if your enemy is using that tool against you then you must also use that tool (as well as others) to stop falsehoods and promote truth.
                              Understand that the left of today is much much worse than the left a just a decade ago. They must promote a false narrative to further their agenda. And their agenda is power and control of everyone. It is not a unique agenda...it started in Heaven believe it or not when Lucifer saw that he was so beautiful that he wanted to take God's place and overthrow him. Well, that did not work out so good for him but amazingly he had many followers that went against God and they were all cast out of heaven and now reside here on earth. Same agenda, nothing new under the sun my friend.
                              Well God told me I would be OK without a InstaFace, Twitter, MeMe, WeWe and whatever other "platforms" are out there.

Comment

Well God told me I would be OK without a InstaFace, Twitter, MeMe, WeWe and whatever other "platforms" are out there.
                                Fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X