No announcement yet.

Cathe Powledge's Obituary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm am very sad to read this. I am so sorry for them and for you Burnadell. It's clear they were very close to you. Prayers for the family and friends who miss them both very deeply

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Jody was only 46 yrs old as they died 6 days apart.

Neither had any pre-existing health conditions that would’ve placed them at high risk

Jody was diagnosed with COVID after Thanksgiving and within 3 weeks he was gone

Today, both Jody and Cathe are in heaven and in each other’s arms
      I really liked them two, they were such nice people. The news did bother me some when Jody passed, but Cathe's was a little tougher to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
        I'm am very sad to read this. I am so sorry for them and for you Burnadell. It's clear they were very close to you. Prayers for the family and friends who miss them both very deeply
        Thanks, Stacey, but I actually did not know them well. We just met at Bownanza two years ago, and my wife struck up a friendship with Cathe; it was easy to do. Jody and I just kept up through Facebook, but, at their age with so much life ahead of them...to get taken out so quickly at the prime of their lives before having grandchildren, just hits me hard. They were salt of the earth people.

We never know when our time is up. Live life to the fullest and treasure your trus friends and family!

Comment

Absolutely heart breaking. My condolences to their friends and family.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Thanks, Stacey, but I actually did not know them well. We just met at Bownanza two years ago, and my wife struck up a friendship with Cathe; it was easy to do. Jody and I just kept up through Facebook, but, at their age with so much life ahead of them...to get taken out so quickly at the prime of their lives before having grandchildren, just hits me hard. They were salt of the earth people.

We never know when our time is up. Live life to the fullest and treasure your trus friends and family!
            Love you man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

A tough read for sure!

Prayers for Cathe, Jody and family!

Comment

Their together again! Blessings and prayers for those left behind.

Comment

Heartbreaking. Prayers of comfort sent up for family and friends.

Comment

Hate to read this

Praying her family can find comfort and peace as they deal with 2 losses so close together

Comment

God Bless their family and friends.
                      Prayers for all.

Comment

Oh my God. I didn’t realize they had both succumbed to it. That is terrible. Prayers up for their family.

Comment

Terrible... My heart hurts for their children.

Comment

May God bless them and keep them.
                            Very sad news.
                            They were my kids age.

Comment

Terrible
                              Prayers sent for the family

Comment

Breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...