Alaska "Inland-Grizzly" Starts Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    Get a Garmin InReach. It's a live saver. PM and I'll give you a run down and walk thru. I've used it all over the World with no issues.
    LOL...…..that's what I am getting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      They are amazing. If you have any questions getting it setup PM. Been using mine for 5 years.

Comment

Few pics !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool adventure!!

Comment

Well, darn it to heck, Oscar! An adventure for the books, nevertheless. Thanks for taking us along!

I’ll bet you were glad to get that pack off each evening a lay down.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Looking forward to the next trip
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I’ll bet you were glad to get that pack off each evening a lay down.
                Yes lawd!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Garmin is pretty dang neat-NotJose has one and on his hunt in the great white north he would send me text with updates, of course it kinda sucks getting updates from him while I was working though

Comment

Can't wait for the next adventure Oscar! You will get one! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Man skip the in reach. Too tempting to be texting when you’re in the middle of nowhere and I believe it takes something away from it once you do that.

Comment

Good stuff, Oscar! Looking forward to the sequel.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sounds like a helluva an adventure Oscar.....great memories I’m sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Man skip the in reach. Too tempting to be texting when you’re in the middle of nowhere and I believe it takes something away from it once you do that.
                            I dont disagree. It probably saved my life one night in the middle of Acamo Rez. Without it we spending the night on the mountain in 8 degree weather and heavy snowfall with no tent. I dont leave for a hunt or fishing trip without. I do very little if any texting but the topo and maps are very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              I dont disagree. It probably saved my life one night in the middle of Acamo Rez. Without it we spending the night on the mountain in 8 degree weather and heavy snowfall with no tent. I dont leave for a hunt or fishing trip without. I do very little if any texting but the topo and maps are very handy.
                              If you could keep from it it’s a great tool. I would be to tempted to stay connected and ruin the adventure.

Comment

Thanks for the recap Oscar. Sorry you didn't connect, but it sounds like you both learned alot about the area. I look forward to following your September hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X