• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar. Oscar? You out there?

Must not have service.

Looking forward to your update!

Comment

Glad I got caught up on this one. Hope all is well out there!

Comment

Oscar is leaving us hangin

Comment

How’s it going? Everything ok Oscar??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m betting his phone took a swim

Comment

I keep checking back to see if he's alright.

Comment

He's slacking. Saw him post on FB about an hour ago.

Comment

Well has anyone heard from OP?

Is he ok?

Did he score?

Is this how his live hunts go?

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    He's slacking. Saw him post on FB about an hour ago.
                    Im busted!!!
                    Hey Guys, just getting back and somewhat organized.....my hands are even numb. Thanks for hanging with me over the last 10 days or so. All I can say it was quite the adventure on every level. Gotta love it while you hate every moment out there...…...lol. I did not get the Grizzly but I rebooked for September (grizz, moose, black bear and wolf) as the opportunity is definitely there. Heck, on the last morning headed back to basecamp there was a huge wolf 10 paces from my tent. That thing was as shocked as I was.....lol! Sadly, no bow or gun close at hand.

September should be a much different ballgame as now we know the area much better and hopefully can have a huge moose/black bear gut pile to help out the proceedings......lol! Hopefully the mosquitos wont be has rabid come fall also, I am down about a pint. All in all, it was another fabulous trip to the great north!!!

Comment

Good deal. Living through your adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Im busted!!!
                        Hey Guys, just getting back and somewhat organized.....my hands are even numb. Thanks for hanging with me over the last 10 days or so. All I can say it was quite the adventure on every level. Gotta love it while you hate every moment out there...…...lol. I did not get the Grizzly but I rebooked for September (grizz, moose, black bear and wolf) as the opportunity is definitely there. Heck, on the last morning headed back to basecamp there was a huge wolf 10 paces from my tent. That thing was as shocked as I was.....lol! Sadly, no bow or gun close at hand.

September should be a much different ballgame as now we know the area much better and hopefully can have a huge moose/black bear gut pile to help out the proceedings......lol! Hopefully the mosquitos wont be has rabid come fall also, I am down about a pint. All in all, it was another fabulous trip to the great north!!!
                        Ok good deal Oscar!

Comment

Looking forward to the next trip

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Looking forward to the next trip
                            Me too sir...……….re-organizing my gear later this week. Lighten the load, upgrade a few things, and get a better communications system. For some reason folks think cell phones work on remote hunts like at a deer lease...……….LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along! Better luck next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Me too sir...……….re-organizing my gear later this week. Lighten the load, upgrade a few things, and get a better communications system. For some reason folks think cell phones work on remote hunts like at a deer lease...……….LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!
                                Get a Garmin InReach. It's a live saver. PM and I'll give you a run down and walk thru. I've used it all over the World with no issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X