20 years ago on this day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    Dang you took the long way around if you went through that many states[emoji2957]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I did not care at the time, I left Texas and headed to New Mexico then down to Tombstone and back up to the Grand Canyon. Got caught in big hailstorm in Kingman, Arizona and the glass got busted out of my mirrors. I had to go by new ones at the HD store there.

Comment

I wanna pee in Alaska

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I went on a few rides with two friends who took a picture of themselves with their bikes in front of every courthouse in ever county in Texas. I rode my KZ1000 to Brownwood with them and then rode back and that was enough for me

Comment

You did all that inspite of the gloom and doom Y2K people

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I did not care at the time, I left Texas and headed to New Mexico then down to Tombstone and back up to the Grand Canyon. Got caught in big hailstorm in Kingman, Arizona and the glass got busted out of my mirrors. I had to go by new ones at the HD store there.
            Seeing some of that scenery on a bike would be about as cool as it gets IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              You did all that inspite of the gloom and doom Y2K people
              Yes I had to get back home before the world ended

Comment

I had to send my pistol back home, stopped in Bellingham, Washington and went to the post office. I got to the checkpoint and them Canadians stripped my bike, I had to put it back together in the parking lot. They was haters and was looking fer dope I guess. They left my gear in a big pile in the rain.

so much for Canadians being super friendly lol

Comment

Awesome trip. I haven't done it on a bike, but my wife and I and the 2 kids did it in a Buick in 1983.

Comment

SON!! You got a tougher arse than me!! Course, when I rode, it was on an old 750 Honda 4 cylinder and you just set on top of those things... Ridin' from Houston to Nacogdoches dang near killed me!!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Seeing some of that scenery on a bike would be about as cool as it gets IMO.
                      I went to Havasu City to see the original London Bridge, I drove over it and did not know it. Its a little bitty brick bridge, I was looking for some great big bridge. Lol

Comment

I crossed the Alaska state line on that motorsickle. I rode to the Arctic Circle, took a pizz and turned around. Rode thru 31 states and three sets of tires.

I seen things

That's awesome, Jeff! I could tell from meeting you that you're a worldly man!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          SON!! You got a tougher arse than me!! Course, when I rode, it was on an old 750 Honda 4 cylinder and you just set on top of those things... Ridin' from Houston to Nacogdoches dang near killed me!!

I could not do it now, I’m too wore out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I could not do it now, I’m too wore out.

Well that and you so skinny now yore arse is too bony to ride that ferr! From that pic, kinda looks like you had some meat on yore bones back then!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Did you wear a helmet the whole way because if you didn't here's what a runt your gas mileage [emoji4][emoji23][emoji4]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X