20 years ago on this day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
    What a sense of adventure. I'll bet you felt like a different man when you got through with that little ride.
    I left my azz cheeks in Bakersfield, I ought to go find them.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Who is that young bearded fella!

Surprised they had motored vehicles back then..

Comment

Man I'd like to see pictures of that trip and where did you hide your handgun?

Comment

I spent two weeks in Alaska and put my bike on a ferry back to Seattle, I got a plane ticket back to Seattle. I got tired of it raining ever day in Alaska. Oh yeah dont ever order Mexican food in Homer, Alaska. You will leave a pair of your drawers in the ditch. I have no idea why I wanted fajitas that day, but is was a sad ordeal.

Comment

Bad to the bone!! My cheeks hurt reading this.

Comment

sounds like a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                  Man I'd like to see pictures of that trip and where did you hide your handgun?
                  I had to send my pistol back home, stopped in Bellingham, Washington and went to the post office. I got to the checkpoint and them Canadians stripped my bike, I had to put it back together in the parking lot. They was haters and was looking fer dope I guess. They left my gear in a big pile in the rain.

Comment

Bucket list for me! Awesome!! Me and a friend rode from Wichita falls, TX to Custer, SD in one day bout 3 years ago...wish we'd have just kept going

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Congrats to your bladder! I'da never made it out of Texas!

Comment

Radar, this is the coolest thing I've heard of in a good while. I've been all over Texas on my bike, but you are my new hero

Comment

Me and some friends rode from Dallas to Royal Gorge in Colorado. My azz wasn't a happy camper. It was fun though. Congrats on the great adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            [ATTACH]964015[/ATTACH]

I crossed the Alaska state line on that motorsickle. I rode to the Arctic Circle, took a pizz and turned around. Rode thru 31 states and three sets of tires.

I seen things
                            Dang you took the long way around if you went through that many states[emoji2957]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                              Dang you took the long way around if you went through that many states[emoji2957]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That was before GPS. He obviously can't read a map

Comment

Rode from Houston to Las Vegas (and back) on a 750 when I was 18. It takes a lot out of you physically, especially riding in the summer. I was young and dumb, and had the wrong clothes. I didnt really understand that Arizona had a monsoon season either in June. I rode through that state with a trash bag poncho, no windshield and my teeth gritted.

Comment

Working...
                                X