X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukota01 View Post
    Ouch, holee bleep, what happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Biscuit cutter and not the baking kind. Was working on building a table for me daughter.

Comment

Hey everyone, new to the area and new to hunting this type of terrain. Also new to bow hunting. I am mostly used to tree stands and hardwoods. I'm having a hard time predicting deer movement when there is such a thick low brush line. Also when does the rut usually start and peak in this area. Also how do I post photos lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Find a decent trail and set up 20 yds off it and throw corn. They will come to it. I like to find a trail we’re they cross the boundary fence and be 100+ yards in. Most deer movement seems to be early and late with deer coming to or from the private land. They do seem to show up from nowhere. Glance down for just a sec and look up and there is a deer. Pre rut starting now. Next week things should pick up and the peak is usually thanksgiving week

Comment

Originally posted by LukeS View Post
          Hey everyone, new to the area and new to hunting this type of terrain. Also new to bow hunting. I am mostly used to tree stands and hardwoods. I'm having a hard time predicting deer movement when there is such a thick low brush line. Also when does the rut usually start and peak in this area. Also how do I post photos lol. Any help would be appreciated.
          Main thing is try to stay away from where other people are hunting. The less traffic from humans, the better. Try to find where no one is, and set up there.

Comment

Yeah, I have a lot of time invested in area 5 at the moment. It was a gem until about 2 weeks ago when a guy set up a feeder within 100 meters from my blind struts through my shooting lanes with a cart during prime hours. There are also 2 guys that just showed up on area 5 on nov 3rd that are stealing things out of blinds. Check your stuff if you leave anything behind.

Comment

Gotta be tough if you hunt area 5.... haha.... but it’s worth it though! Chain down anything you don’t want to go missing. Do me a favor, go over to that feeder and snap some pictures and post them on here so we can check it out! And send aerial map of its location. GW where you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I've got a photo of the guy who put the feeder in and a photo of the guys that stole my ****.

Comment

Post’em up bro!

Comment

How do you post pics

Comment

You on a computer or on the tapatalk app?

This is my tapatalk app screen... makes this forum crap so much easier.

On a computer it should look like this... that button allows you to attach pictures into your post.

Let me know.

Comment

These are the guys stealing things and using other people's blinds

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I deleted the photo of the guy with the feeder

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well ****... can’t tell much on their faces... kinda of funny that they follow the law and wear orange... haha.... I never wear the stupid orange crap... haha... wonder if they always hunt in a pair like that... this is interesting... anyone else got them on camera in 5?

Comment

They look like the see the camera and don't seem too concerned. Is there another entrance that someone could have come from to steal stuff? One that doesn't have a camera on it.

Comment

Can’t be for certain but I think I’ve seen that skinnier guy in the front in area 8 several weeks back. Probably the same guy who stole my camera last year in area 8 cuz he knew right where my setup was

Comment

Working...
                                X