Lt Governor? who and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Right! So what has the democrat or libertarian candidates PROMISED YOU?
    So I am supposed to vote for lt. dan by default because I haven't been promised anything from others?

Can I not vote for someone because I think they are a liar and mislead me and others?

Politicians make promises all the time, Lt. Dan promised things three years ago he hasn't kept. I think its time for someone else to have a chance to lie to me I guess. I am pretty cynical right now with good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
      So I am supposed to vote for lt. dan by default because I haven't been promised anything from others?

Can I not vote for someone because I think they are a liar and mislead me and others?

Politicians make promises all the time, Lt. Dan promised things three years ago he hasn't kept. I think its time for someone else to have a chance to lie to me I guess. I am pretty cynical right now with good reason.
      Fair enough.

Comment

mastercrafta, I can understand your feelings... mine are just as strong regarding voting for ANY demokraut... and just to me, it seems you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater as someone posted above... but, like I said, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          mastercrafta, I can understand your feelings... mine are just as strong regarding voting for ANY demokraut... and just to me, it seems you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater as someone posted above... but, like I said, I understand.
          Difference is I voted for him once he had a chance he as lied now I am done with him.

Comment

Pretty much all politicians pander to the constituents of their area, district etc.
            I have learned they all duck and dodge in order to get votes. You have to watch what they do and not what they say for the most part. Voting is similar to buying a scratch off ticket. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Most of the time you lose if you are expecting 100% results. Voting for a democrat is a 100% loss for me as they have no moral philosophy that even comes close to mine. I'll take a chance on playing with a slightly stacked deck thank you! At least my odds are better.

Comment

Working...
            X