Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    He'll just pass this off as usual. TDS is a mutha!
    ^^^^^ True to form!

dam.....feel like doc , 3rd personing myself!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      They are on a multi-country crime spree. With the end goal to literally invade a country.

I mean, why not ask the simple question - Why dont they just immigrate here legally?

The Latinos (and other immigrants I know that came here legally), absolutely do NOT support illegal immigration. Why would anybody support an illegal invasion?
      If you're that concerned how about working with other foreign govt to stop this mob from moving any further north?
      You don't think the us govt didn't know this group was assembling in Honduras?
      Didn't the CIA play an integral part in destabilizing every country this mob originated in and also passed through?
      You don't think intel could have tipped off other govts and fixed this before it snowballed?

Cmon you guys!

This mob was advertising on Facebook as they began and continued to grow.

I'm not supporting an illegal invasion.
      But there is no crime in a Honduran walking all the way from Tegucigalpa to Matamoros to present themselves for admission to the USA.

Now all that swimming across rivers and scaling walls I'm not cool with.
      But I don't think a 8month pregnant lady with her 4year old should be shot or even intimidated with heavy automatic weapons stuffed in her face Just because she wants to come to the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Y'all are scary as I don't know what.
        Do you run in fear of your own shadows?

Columbine had a few bad actors.
        So did Santa Fe.

I said before that out of 7k people you're bound to have some felons.
        We have (admitted) felons posting on this site (do a search).
        Of those 7k how many are single mothers with children under the age of 16?
        Let them in. The men can be scrutinized a lil more.
        But we don't need to stick a gun in the mouth of every person that presemts themselves at our border.
        Calm down for crying out loud.

Even if they do alliw those 7k in how much will your taxes go up to support them?
        What govt services will you be shorted because they got let in?
        How will these 7k being let in affect your life?

That’s just it. How many of This caravan are women and children Vs how many
        Are military ages males? I can tell you from reliable info that the latter makes up the VAST MAJORITY.
        It doesn’t matter if my taxes go up $.01. I shouldn’t pay a cent to support people who are here illegally. I assure you I pay more than what’s fair in taxes but those subsidies should not be made available to illegals. They shouldn’t receive free healthcare , they do. They shouldn’t receive subsidized housing, they do. They shouldn’t receive WIC, they do. They shouldn’t vote, they do. It’s an irrefutable fact that illegal immigration is a net loss and costs legal citizens, billions. Lower wages, less jobs, on and on.
        This caravan has the potential to set dangersous precedent. What if the next one is 100,000? 200,000? You see where this could lead ? Even UOU agave to admit that, no?

Comment

If you're that concerned how about working with other foreign govt to stop this mob from moving any further north?
          You don't think the us govt didn't know this group was assembling in Honduras?
          Didn't the CIA play an integral part in destabilizing every country this mob originated in and also passed through?
          You don't think intel could have tipped off other govts and fixed this before it snowballed?

Cmon you guys!

This mob was advertising on Facebook as they began and continued to grow.

But there is no crime in a Honduran walking all the way from Tegucigalpa to Matamoros to present themselves for admission to the USA.

Now all that swimming across rivers and scaling walls I'm not cool with.
          But I don't think a 8month pregnant lady with her 4year old should be shot or even intimidated with heavy automatic weapons stuffed in her face Just because she wants to come to the USA.

So NOW they’re a “mob”!? Not just a “local high school” of asylum seeking do-gooders!?
          At least you can admit they’re a danger now.

Comment

And I can guarantee you that as this “mob”, I’ll use your words, gets close, the comparatively small numbers of women and children will be moved to the front of the group. And the liberal press will run with the picture of our military staring down women and childrem.

Comment

So did Santa Fe.

Let them in. The men can be scrutinized a lil more.
              But we don't need to stick a gun in the mouth of every person that presemts themselves at our border.

Even if they do alliw those 7k in how much will your taxes go up to support them?
              What does what you posted here have to do with anything? You just don't get it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                That’s just it. How many of This caravan are women and children Vs how many
                Are military ages males? I can tell you from reliable info that the latter makes up the VAST MAJORITY.
                It doesn’t matter if my taxes go up $.01. I shouldn’t pay a cent to support people who are here illegally. I assure you I pay more than what’s fair in taxes but those subsidies should not be made available to illegals. They shouldn’t receive free healthcare , they do. They shouldn’t receive subsidized housing, they do. They shouldn’t receive WIC, they do. They shouldn’t vote, they do. It’s an irrefutable fact that illegal immigration is a net loss and costs legal citizens, billions. Lower wages, less jobs, on and on.
                This caravan has the potential to set dangersous precedent. What if the next one is 100,000? 200,000? You see where this could lead ? Even UOU agave to admit that, no?
                Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  What does what you posted here have to do with anything? You just don't get it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                  I understand y'all loud and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    So NOW they’re a “mob”!? Not just a “local high school” of asylum seeking do-gooders!?
                    At least you can admit they’re a danger now.
                    Uhhh
                    oK man whatever

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      What did she say about the active pedophile in your family?

I dont think anybody here has said they are against immigrants or immigration, there is a difference between legal and not legal though. I would also place a large wager that criminals are in the group, and that women and children in the group are being assaulted.

So did Santa Fe.

Let them in.
                      The men can be scrutinized a lil more.

Ummm, No!

Why let them in?

Comment

That is precisely what you are doing. And not very well I might add.

Give me one, just one reason, why these people shouldn't immigrate legally as opposed to illegally.

Are you sure about this, or just popping off with statements that arent even close to being true, again. Do you need to ask your ICE buddies again? If you are wrong (again), you going log off of PACE and save us from this drivel.

I mean why not present themselves at one of the US consulates IN MEXICO-

The United States maintains consulates general in Ciudad Juárez, Guadalajara, Hermosillo, Matamoros, Mérida, Monterrey, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo and Tijuana[6] and consular agencies in Acapulco, Los Cabos, Cancún, Mazatlán, Oaxaca City, Piedras Negras, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta and San Miguel de Allende.

Comment

There are approximately 1500 illegals arrested everyday at the border by ICE and other security agencies and those are just the ones that get caught. So there is literally a migrant caravan attempting to illegally cross our border every single day. Why doesn't the media talk about that?

Comment

Just watched a video of the said thugs firing small arms at a helicopter on Guatemala?Mexico border. Bug some on here think they are just poor scared migrants. These are dang thugs wanting to bring carnage not seek asylum.

Comment

The caravan is 1,000 miles away. Think of walking from Texas to California. How long would it take you? Could you do it? Most of these walkers aren’t going to make it. Any person in the caravan that does make it to the US border that has a passport and passes customs will most likely be able to enter the US as a visitor. Each year about 80 million foreigners visit our country. Think about that for a moment, 80,000,000 foreigners, every year enter our country.

Any foreigner can apply for asylum, and they can do so at the port of entry. Now, a better economic life isn’t valid reason for asylum, so most in the caravan should/will be denied entry. Today, the President and the Congress should, in crystal clear language, announce that anyone seeking economic asylum will be denied, and this message should be relayed to the caravan each and every day. Think how discouraging a 1,000 mile walk would be knowing you were going to be denied entry for economic reasons. Someone should start a shoe drive to give a new pair of shoes to those denied entry for their long walk home.

Both Bush and Obama put the military on our border with Mexico, and it ain’t cheap. The Guard deployment for those were about 1.3 billion dollars. Since the walkers are so far away, the Trump announcement rings more like a cheap, well expensive to the taxpayers, stunt for an election week. The military on our border isn’t new, but it isn’t a long term solution either, and can be problematic in application. The word “invasion” should be used for military forces, and a bunch of people walking really doesn’t constitute an invasion. Yes, I know the non-military definition of invasion, but that isn’t how it’s being used in the sensationalism press. It is being used as an invasion that needs a military response, with the allusion to kill them. This sort of inflammatory talk creates more problems than it solves, and probably wouldn’t be used if we didn’t have elections coming up. Remember, 80 million foreigners visit our country every year. Trump has already proposed a sensible solution, lots of tents, lots of security, lots of judges, quick processing. And as far as people rushing the gate, there are plenty of non-lethal ways to disperse crowds. This really isn’t a problem to get worked up over.

The real problem isn’t being talked about. And that is long term immigration reform and border security. Why wasn’t it solved after Reagan granted amnesty? Name your decade and your political party and they have failed to address this important issue. Do you think it will be easier to pass something after this election? Why wasn’t this solved last year? In my opinion, after next week, we the people should tell every politician in congress that immigration reform and border security gets solved this cycle or you will lose your primary, comprende?

The Wall (not the Pink Floyd one), is a good metaphor for border security, but in practicality is ridiculous. Really, a massive long wall means the federal government stealing private property from private citizens using eminent domain to put up a giant eye sore that anyone with a ladder or a sawzall could get over/through. How long does it take a freeway to get improved? How long would this wall take to build 20 years 50 years? I know, the federal government is so efficient and would have this wall up in no time, and under budget. There are so many better ideas out there to end illegal immigration.

Comment

The problem hasn't been ideas or strategies to end illegal immigration, it has been political will. We do not have it now nor have we in my lifetime. The Rs in congress say they want to do something but not enough of them do. Trump is the only one that is serious about it, and there is only so much he can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X