Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    Your H hunt canceled After waiting 3 years of applying ?? [emoji848] that's crappy. I heard it gonna be on the Texas hunts page to apply for it now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yup canceled because of flooding. Got an automatic permit for next year instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I kill bucks not ducks. [emoji23] man I killed so many birds off of the Rio grande in New Mexico I literally lost interest. I'm just hoping for a cold season this year. Early rutt activity should start any week.

HAHA! I'm with ya, duck hunting is a miserable endeavor, and I've never been good at preparing them.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Yup canceled because of flooding. Got an automatic permit for next year instead.

Did they cancel all.the hunts or just the earlier ones ??

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
          HAHA! I'm with ya, duck hunting is a miserable endeavor, and I've never been good at preparing them.
          Lol. It's too much work for little reward in my opinion. I dont even like eating the nasty lil bas***** @@@@ a bunch of ducks.

Comment

Did they cancel all.the hunts or just the earlier ones ??

For now just segment A. Segment B and C are still scheduled to hunt. For Segment A only about 1/2 of the acreage was open from water and most of that was open fields. Lots of water out there with the lake 10’ over pool.

Comment

For now just segment A. Segment B and C are still scheduled to hunt. For Segment A only about 1/2 of the acreage was open from water and most of that was open fields. Lots of water out there with the lake 10’ over pool.

Just heard Texoma is 12.5 feet up right now. [emoji44]

Comment

Just heard Texoma is 12.5 feet up right now. [emoji44]

Yeah, it's pretty flooded. Hoping the vine isn't near as flooded. Will be out there this weekend.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty flooded. Hoping the vine isn't near as flooded. Will be out there this weekend.
                  [emoji848] [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

[emoji848] [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I'll stay out of your tree

Comment

Lmao. I won't be in that area. I have 5 cams out between trophy club and 377. Yak access. We got some good stuff picked out
                      I'll stay out of your tree

Comment

he's getting around, pretty sure I got a picture of that guy before my cam got stolen.

Comment

he's getting around, pretty sure I got a picture of that guy before my cam got stolen.
                          That was a shared pic to me. Off of the LBJ grasslands deer hunting thread on Facebook. Some guys were discussing the vine and some guy started posting pics. We all know they are out there though.

Comment

should have noted, I'm not accusing you. and I understand that leaving a cam out there is asking for it to be taken.

Comment

should have noted, I'm not accusing you. and I understand that leaving a cam out there is asking for it to be taken.
                              I didn't take it that way brother. I have 5 cans hanging out there right now myself. Anything I personally leave on public anywhere I've already written it off as stolen. So when I return if it's there im.like Bonus. Lol.

Comment

Lmao. I won't be in that area. I have 5 cams out between trophy club and 377. Yak access. We got some good stuff picked out

I'll make sure to leave you some nice piles of hershey's in front of your cameras. I'll be running around there all weekend slinging arrows

Comment

Working...
                                X