Mississippi Barndo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
    That floor stain is the coolest ever! Whole place looks awesome.
    I agree with this and Love the stain. Will have to show the wife.

Can you get a picture of the whole floor that is stained? We are debating back and forth now on stain or epoxy

Comment

May have just gotten another great deal for this project. 3 year old Kenmore stainless side by side fridge new cost of over $1000. $300 cash and went and helped said friend pick up his new fridge. Unit looks like new!

Was going to do black appliances, but this bargain is switching my plans to stainless.

Comment

Awesome looking build! Congrats!!

Comment

sheetrock

Sheetrock delivered and it is going up as we speak.
          Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic, big fan of the barndos.

Comment

sheetrock continues

Close to being done with the sheetrock hanging in the great room / kitchen space.
              Attached Files

Comment

looks great... love seeing the different variations.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

I couldn't tell the purpose of the nook on the rear of the house. I did not see a door on that wall, what are your plans for that area?

Looks really good though, great work!

Comment

Exterior rear area that is covered? If so the roof line was kinda there, so I just added a rear shop that I can keep an ATV under and store kayaks and such. I ran the ceiling up high so I could put a window in my daughters lofted bedroom.
                      Last edited by Thainixs; 07-29-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Barn Wood use

Worked on my boys bedroom this weekend. I used the stack of roughcut pine that I got for free to make a rustic wainscoting for my boys bedroom. This is it after sanding and a coat of satin poly-acrylic. I stapled tar paper up behind it to seal everything off and provide a black uniform background if any cracks are present.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Put two little window units in (8000 btu each), and believe it or not they will dang near cool the place. My insulation is doing it's job, and I cannot even image what it will be like when I get the two other (2 ton & 1 ton) mini-splits installed.

Comment

Things are looking really nice. You have a nice set up.

Comment

Sheetrock install is done, that is all but taping and finishing that we are subbing out.

Tongue and Groove pine ceiling starting today. I get some pics later as I forgot yesterday.

Comment

Ceilings going in

Tongue and Groove pine from trees located where the barndo is now are going in as we speak. Some "blue staining" due to laying on the ground before milling, and some bug marks as usual for MS trees. I am thrilled with the look, and plan to just put a satin clear acrylic over it for protection.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X