No announcement yet.

" Depends "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lay off the eggs and sausage. Start eat-n rolled oats. And lots a uses for a 5 gallon bait bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      They look like like they may leak

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      You need to have momma sew you in some draw strings around those legs and you'll be just fine👍🤣

Comment

Just hit the bank and use a sock or cut the bottom off your t shirt

Comment

So this is basically and admission that you are full of sh1t ��

Comment

I appreciate all yalls help. I have littered the road between shepherd America and zavalla tx. Sometimes i loose 30 minutes in travel

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
              Typically jump in, but if it's cold I always have a spare roll of TP and hit the bank runnin'. Bring a gallon ziplock or sumn for the tp obviously, don't be a litter bug
              2 gallon ziplock for everything 😉

Comment

Thought every good man kept a 5 gallon bucket and roll of TP in the truck or boat

Comment

I pferer the actual Depends brand, but you can save a few bucks with the off brands from CVS or Walgreens.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    They look like like they may leak

They plastic. I figured if you got soiled you could just jump in and they'd dry faster

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      I pferer the actual Depends brand, but you can save a few bucks with the off brands from CVS or Walgreens.
                      Nuff said, hands down, end of story, close thread😄

Comment

I always thought I was too young to worry about that kind of stuff, but a guided bay trip a few months ago brought me down to earth. Those few that know me here know Im pretty quiet and private. My wives have never been allowed near the bathroom when Im in there, I dont fart in front of people etc, so this was pretty humbling.

It took a while to put two and two together but apparently the day before we left I ate a bad boiled egg. It was a little slimy, but I washed it good and ate it, thinking nothing of it. Huge mistake.

We ( guide, my daughter, her boyfriend and my oldest son ) headed out early with no idea of what was brewing in my guts. We were fishing for a while and I started feeling the pain in my guts. I ignored it for a while. Then it got worse and worse. I finally got to the point of desperation when I couldnt stand up straight and was having to clinch to keep from exploding. Serious pain. I told the guide I had bad news and he asked if I wanted to go back. I told him no, it would be all over by then, one way or the other! I had no choice. I walked to the back of the boat and he handed me a kitty litter tub ( how appropriate) and barely got my pants down in time. Everyone else 12 feet away. I tried to moderate it but there was no hope. After a bit of relief I cleaned up and went back to fishing. Was ok for a few hrs when it started coming back. I toughed it out, then the guide said it was time to head back. I was relieved. I really thought I could make it till then. Nope! About halfway back I told him I was in deep...well, you know and could not wait a second longer. Back on the litter box, but this time we were out of paper. Off comes a sock.... we finally were able to move on and get back. Literally the most embarrassed I have ever been.

Comment

#$@& Happens just roll with it and swap out when required. Pack extra.

P

Comment

Spotted brown sea trout act like decoys bringing in schools of specs and reds. No watermelon smell so shouldnt have to worry about other boaters. Coasties might show up if they spot that brown slick from their whirlybird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              This is the kinda response that I was looking for. Thanks so much Randy. Alot of smart azzes on here. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                I always thought I was too young to worry about that kind of stuff, but a guided bay trip a few months ago brought me down to earth. Those few that know me here know Im pretty quiet and private. My wives have never been allowed near the bathroom when Im in there, I dont fart in front of people etc, so this was pretty humbling.

It took a while to put two and two together but apparently the day before we left I ate a bad boiled egg. It was a little slimy, but I washed it good and ate it, thinking nothing of it. Huge mistake.

We ( guide, my daughter, her boyfriend and my oldest son ) headed out early with no idea of what was brewing in my guts. We were fishing for a while and I started feeling the pain in my guts. I ignored it for a while. Then it got worse and worse. I finally got to the point of desperation when I couldnt stand up straight and was having to clinch to keep from exploding. Serious pain. I told the guide I had bad news and he asked if I wanted to go back. I told him no, it would be all over by then, one way or the other! I had no choice. I walked to the back of the boat and he handed me a kitty litter tub ( how appropriate) and barely got my pants down in time. Everyone else 12 feet away. I tried to moderate it but there was no hope. After a bit of relief I cleaned up and went back to fishing. Was ok for a few hrs when it started coming back. I toughed it out, then the guide said it was time to head back. I was relieved. I really thought I could make it till then. Nope! About halfway back I told him I was in deep...well, you know and could not wait a second longer. Back on the litter box, but this time we were out of paper. Off comes a sock.... we finally were able to move on and get back. Literally the most embarrassed I have ever been.
                                Great write up Mike [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X