End is near....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End is near....

I may not be able to preach a sermon like Brother Bill. Lay a prayer down like Saltwater Slick. Or even know what life was like when dinosaurs were new, like our very own Burnadell.

However, I do know when we should be worried. We were warned that marks of sin would be visible. We are told we would hear alarms. We are told to not go against tradition.

Folks. I am here to tell you the evidence. Evidence of a life we will never recover from. A life we allowed heathens to rule. A life we did not protest and protect.

Moonpies have added fruit into their lineup. Yup. You heard that. They deviated from Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana and Butterscotch. They have added LEMONS!

I may never recover from this. There are children. Your children. Grand children. Kids all over the world enjoying their 1st taste of Heaven with notes of Lemon. Taste of tart.

These things never happened when Sam was alive. Mr. Walton knew quality and what to sell to the public. He labels it on his Dog's favorite food. Ol Roy. But now. Now, we have Lemons in the Lord's Meal.

I like moonpies. But aren’t bananas fruit as well? Lol I’ll have to try the lemon.

Comment

And I’m gonna wear them smooth out

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
        I like moonpies. But aren’t bananas fruit as well? Lol I’ll have to try the lemon.
        Let's not bring logic and facts into this!

Comment

And here I was thinkin somebody had put beans in their chili......carry on

Comment

Sorry for my sinful thoughts but i think that a lemon moonpie actually sounds glorious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
              Sorry for my sinful thoughts but i think that a lemon moonpie actually sounds glorious!!!
              I'm not going to confirm nor deny if I am enjoying one over coffee for breakfast....

Comment

One of the greatest things since Double Stuff Oreo's!

Comment

Moonpies are straight trash - they’re in the same class as peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                    Moonpies are straight trash - they’re in the same class as peeps.
                    BoB, that you?

Comment

No money pie is worth a **** without an ice cold RC Cola!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        BoB, that you?
                        No, BoB at least adds good music to the forum Drink an RC while eating a moon pie jammin some Slayer

Comment

These lemon moon pies are gonna cause me to backside! They sound better than the original! I understand if you put me on your ignore list for this blasphemy.

Comment

For a minute i thought you were turning on me[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I may not be able to preach a sermon like Brother Bill. Lay a prayer down like Saltwater Slick. Or even know what life was like when dinosaurs were new, like our very own Burnadell.

However, I do know when we should be worried. We were warned that marks of sin would be visible. We are told we would hear alarms. We are told to not go against tradition.

Folks. I am here to tell you the evidence. Evidence of a life we will never recover from. A life we allowed heathens to rule. A life we did not protest and protect.

Moonpies have added fruit into their lineup. Yup. You heard that. They deviated from Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana and Butterscotch. They have added LEMONS!

I may never recover from this. There are children. Your children. Grand children. Kids all over the world enjoying their 1st taste of Heaven with notes of Lemon. Taste of tart.

These things never happened when Sam was alive. Mr. Walton knew quality and what to sell to the public. He labels it on his Dog's favorite food. Ol Roy. But now. Now, we have Lemons in the Lord's Meal.
                              I snotted my coffee

Comment

Working...
                              X