Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Beautiful pics.

Comment

Looking forward to "the" shot. Looks like much more needed water in that water shed.

Comment

Those are great Casey, and I bet it is more than 12' deep now!!

Comment

great pics

Comment

Great shots of a unique place!

I remember the first time time I saw those falls, but there has not been much/any water since then. Glad to see them flowing again.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

That's only part of the falls go Downstream from there and there's a huge waterfall dropped off into a giant pool I used to swim there as a kid when the owner used to charge a small fee to get in now it's owned by somebody else and they keep it all private.

Comment

Great shots, Casey!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudbug View Post
                      That's only part of the falls go Downstream from there and there's a huge waterfall dropped off into a giant pool I used to swim there as a kid when the owner used to charge a small fee to get in now it's owned by somebody else and they keep it all private.
                      This is not the true "Edge Falls" but it up the creek from it and accessible by public road. The real Edge Falls is not accessible to the public.

Thanks for the comments on these old pics! That place hasn't had any real amount of water in some time.

Comment

Looked up the location on maps and that creek is bone dry. Also looked on satellite view and can see the big pool and the real "Edge Falls" downstream. That would be something awesome to see.

What are the specs on your shots? Shutter speed? Stacked images etc? I feel like it would be an awesome location for a night shot too!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGhNJ3jWU0"]"Edge Falls" Inspire 1 Drone Aerial - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                            Michael here shot that video in case you didn't already know. I was there with him.

If you click the filenames below the images, you can see the EXIF data on FLICKR.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Michael here shot that video in case you didn't already know. I was there with him.

If you click the filenames below the images, you can see the EXIF data on FLICKR.
                              I didn't know! Thought the video was awesome.

Comment

Another one from later that same summer. This is one of my faves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0073 1200.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	24674828

Comment

Working...
                                X