Calling boars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guess View Post
    The sound quality is degraded seriously through some calls and even some high quality bluetooth speakers. But it appears that it still works on some level I've had some cool stories shared with me. Most eventually bought the other speaker for quality of sounds.
    For sure, the speakers lack bass to provide the low guttural sounds that are native to your sounds. But if you gotta use what you have and/or can’t afford a convergent, it mejor que nada!

Comment

I don't see the links, however all of my sounds are live wild hogs.
      Weird. Me neither. They show up when you quote them though. @Michael what’s wrong with YT links on this site?

Comment

When I posted YT link it gave a disclaimer of sorts and the links didn't show. however if I just post the link they stay. Just not as a youtube thumbnail.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          For sure, the speakers lack bass to provide the low guttural sounds that are native to your sounds. But if you gotta use what you have and/or can’t afford a convergent, it mejor que nada!
          especially with the new Boar Specific sounds the bass sounds are very important. Believe it or not a lot of guys just use their truck or UTV speakers, it's in credible to see hogs come charging in to a truck in the daytime. I've experimented with it some as well just to see how they would react once up close. I've had them in the daytime less than 15 yards from the truck and act like it wasn't there. One guy sent me video of him on a farm to market road with hogs all around his truck, daytime. I enjoy seeing all the pics and stories from successful hunts. send them to me on my facebook page please.

Comment

I bought the app and used my Bose Bluetooth speaker. Called in six hogs first time out. Was my youngest sons first time behind the gun. He missed but he sure ready for round two.
            Great calls imo.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                I bought the app and used my Bose Bluetooth speaker. Called in six hogs first time out. Was my youngest sons first time behind the gun. He missed but he sure ready for round two.
                Great calls imo.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-
                Awesome, in my opinion it was still a success. I've hunted and called many animals, to me there's nor rush like hard chargin' Hogs

Comment

Awesome, in my opinion it was still a success. I've hunted and called many animals, to me there's nor rush like hard chargin' Hogs

I agree brother. I love predator huntin and this was a flat out rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                    I agree brother. I love predator huntin and this was a flat out rush.

for many years I said if I ever figured out how to consistently call hogs I'd quit calling coyotes. Okay so I just lied a little, just a little though. LOL

Comment

What is the name of the app? I've looked up Convergent on iTunes and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Very neat! Might have to try on public land here in Tx. So green out and the pigs are staying in the thick thick. No bow shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                              ‎Wild Hog Pro by Convergent Hunting is designed to work in conjunction with the “Bullet HP” (special purpose Bluetooth controlled speaker) to help you get professional wild hog calling results. Together, the Convergent Hunting apps and Convergent Bullet HP, combine the latest in technology to provide…

Comment

I don't see the links, however all of my sounds are live wild hogs.
                                Maybe now. YouTube sucks here.

Two hogs shot with 12 5" BA 6 5 Grendel Sandman Ti American Gunner 123gr - YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X