Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary says time for civility is over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary says time for civility is over...

She said that if the Dems win the House and/or the Senate then they can return to being civil but until then they need to get tougher....if what we have witnessed up to now is the Dems being civil then God help us the next four weeks. It is so pathetic to watch someone try to cling to relevancy. I firmly believe that there is going to be something tragic happen to a conservative and/or Republican in the next few weeks. Of course the Dems will say that we only meant harassment not physical violence but I guess their hateful rhetoric that led to the shooting of Steve Scalese didn't sink in.

I'm locked & loaded....bring it...

Comment

This is what rock bottom looks like

Comment

Somebody needs to kick her in the taint ...

Comment

she better be careful of what she wishes for.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            she better be careful of what she wishes for.
            X2

Comment

Saw that yesterday. Every time I think someone can't get dumber they prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                This is what rock bottom looks like
                Bingo.

Comment

I'm still holding out hope she experiences civilty lock up behind bars.

Comment

She's not relevant anymore. Fugg her.

Comment

Guess this is what she wanted

A truck adorned with several stickers supporting President Donald Trump was reportedly set ablaze and vandalized with spray paint outside a bar in Washington State, in what the owner believes was a targeted attack.

Comment

Yesterday a lady that walks her dogs went by wearing a Beto shirt. I explained to her that 1/2 of folks will go yay Beto. The other 1/2 will think what a dummy and this is why I do not put stickers on the cars or yard signs out front. She got butt hurt and came back by and complained to my wife and her sister.

Comment

Old Hillary needs to trip and fall again only this time about 15,000 ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            Yesterday a lady that walks her dogs went by wearing a Beto shirt. I explained to her that 1/2 of folks will go yay Beto. The other 1/2 will think what a dummy and this is why I do not put stickers on the cars or yard signs out front. She got butt hurt and came back by and complained to my wife and her sister.
                            Our HOA deed restrictions state "no political yard signs" may be displayed ....
                            So about (3) weeks ago the HOA/management company got hammered with complaints regarding "Ted Cruz" yard signs...
                            Inspectors were sent out to canvass the neighborhood & record all "political sign" violations; followed by violation letters being sent out...

...the very same people complaining about the "Cruz signs", are now complaining to the HOA because they were issued demand letters for their "Beto sign" violations & threatening to sue the HOA (for violating their freedom of speak)....

AND they argue that Beto's signs should be allowed, while still demanding Cruz's signs should be removed!

THEIR argument is: Beto's signs do not specify any political party affiliation, thus do not violate deed restrictions...

yep....these people will be voting...

Comment

Every minute Hillary is in the news, more and more people move right. The Dems have mastered the art of digging their own grave. Every issue is pushed to absurdity.

Comment

Working...
                              X