No announcement yet.

Nikki Haley Resigns........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I'm going to miss her! She wasn't scared to tell the UN where to go!

Comment

Shes not going anywhere but up. Just giving time for her replacement to be resolved. If she had enough legal background, i would think she would be replacing Sessions. She is staying with the Admin though. Count on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        Maybe Graham gets moved to a cabinet position and Haley is appointed his Senate spot.
        Not a bad idea. As long as Graham keeps his nads that he just found he had.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Shes not going anywhere but up. Just giving time for her replacement to be resolved. If she had enough legal background, i would think she would be replacing Sessions. She is staying with the Admin though. Count on it..
          When one finds talent and work ethic like that you do whatever it takes to hang on to them.

Comment

A lot of speculation.....has she spoken???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              IF this is true and right now it seems a big IF. I totally agree with GG... That is unless she indeed sets her priorities on her kids n family, and I sure wouldn't hold that against her either, though it would be a big loss/setback for the Administration.

Comment

She was good as UN Ambassador, but she has been a little wishy washy on some issues as governor.

Comment

My guess is she is going to private company to make some real coin. Having a family member that was in "W" circle it is a hard life. Travel and being away from home and family is not easy. Takes it toll. Wish her well.

Comment

Is she the governor that had the rebel flag removed from the South Carolina state house?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Just thinking out loud regarding Haley's potential future employment … she could start her own lobbyist firm in DC and make millions. She has everything in her favor - female, minority, highly influential, and attractive

Comment

I have been beyond proud of the job she has done the last couple years.
                          I was worried when Trump offered her the position mainly because acted like a liberal when she signed a bill to change the Sc flag after the church murders. That act set in motion the removal of Confederate history around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                            Is she the governor that had the rebel flag removed from the South Carolina state house?
                            She has been one of trumps top pics imho.

Wasn’t she critical towards our president at one time?

Comment

Any word on who could be her replacement?

Comment

Saw something about maybe Ivanka.

Comment

Working...
                                X