Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insanity has spread far beyond my understanding.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity has spread far beyond my understanding.....

Mississippi High School halftime show

Wow. Very sad and they wonder why there is so much racism in the world. If white peoples did that it would be spread nation wide

Comment

Wow

Comment

Anyone that would allow such stupidity to take place should never be allowed to make a living with tax payer money.
        Good God that is some stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Anyone that would allow such stupidity to take place should never be allowed to make a living with tax payer money.
          Good God that is some stupid ****.
          They are educating our youth.

Comment

un- f'ing believable, do these idiots not understand that if it weren't for these 'PIGS' as they call them, that their azzes would and could be wiped out in short order? I fear for the future of our nation.

Comment

If I would have seen something like that it is a 100% guarantee I would have been on that field ripping someone. The person that planned that should be fired and never be allowed to teach anywhere again!

Comment

time to overhaul the system! IMO..

Comment

I’d like to know the whole story before jumping to conclusions. “Many are saying” isn’t enough evidence for any reasonable person to draw a conclusion, correct?

“Many said” that Brett Kavanaugh was a rapist, right?

Comment

so; when there is NOT any evidence to corroborate the accusations against this man, he should be hung in public; right? just because he is a white male... nuff said

as far as the 'MANY SAID" that don't mean crap, if I can hire a million flunkies to talk ***** about someone, doesn't make it true

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      so; when there is NOT any evidence to corroborate the accusations against this man, he should be hung in public; right? just because he is a white male... nuff said

as far as the 'MANY SAID" that don't mean crap, if I can hire a million flunkies to talk ***** about someone, doesn't make it true
                      You’re pretty much proving my point. Did you read the article? We really don’t know what the photo depicts. It is hearsay at this point that they were supposed to be pointing at “swat team members”, but you’ve already made your mind up based on a picture and an article that you have no idea about the validity of.

Many people took that approach with Kavanaugh, and I’m guessing that upset you. Gotta practice what you preach. You’re doing exactly what they did.

I refuse to jump to conclusions based off some vague article without the whole story. I do realize that many people aren’t near as cautious, hence the “fake news” epidemic among the older generations.

Comment

Apparently another swamp in Mississippi needs draining

Comment

Bill Ayeres, teaching Elementary School Theory to graduate students(teachers).

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

They are educating our youth.

It’s time to stop sending them our youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We can thank Barry Hussein and Holder for this type of conduct..

Comment

Working...
                              X