X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Nazis stole my Ted sign!

In broad daylight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all spray painted red in Bullard. Seeing a lot of BETO signs all over Tyler area.

Comment

Do you shot a HoYt ? Just funning! That sux! Stay out of the yard if you if your up to no good!

Comment

I seen a “they stole my Cruz” sign last night on the way to bible study....we never heard of Beto sign stealing...

Comment

Trail cam time!

Comment

Mine never got delivered from Fed Ex although they said it was delivered. I personally think the driver threw it in the trash and said it was delivered. funny thing is, I have the Ring bell with video and no one from Fed Ex walked up my front walk that day!

Comment

Bill, send me your address and I’ll send you another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                I seen a “they stole my Cruz” sign last night on the way to bible study....we never heard of Beto sign stealing...
                I have thought about using one of the Beto signs on my block to help me pick up my 136# Rotties crap when he does it in their yard! that ain't no small crap pile either!

Some left wing nuts have complained about their Beto signs being stolen over in Tech Terrace Park!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Bill, send me your address and I’ll send you another one.
                  Amen!! TBH at its finest!!!

Comment

I’ve got a video camera pointed at mine. Hope some libtard takes it

Comment

Hook a little electricity to it. That worked for a few people that kept getting Trump signs stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        Hook a little electricity to it. That worked for a few people that kept getting Trump signs stolen.
                        I would but!!
                        Putting trail cam up.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          Or a job application, work gloves....something

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                            That's because we play by the rules, believe in free speech and have respect for others property. The other side doesn’t believe in any of this

Comment

Maybe they just borrowed it to build a big fire, so they can stay warm...That same thing happened to some guys up on Lake of the Pines. Middle of winter, and freezing temps last week, and nothing around but a bunch of Beto signs, that climbed up in a guys truck, so they had to be used for survival.

Comment

Working...
                              X