Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What going on with this Kavanaugh debacle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left is getting absolutely roasted tonight on Twitter. Even Democrats are calling them out.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
      Nailed it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I know and respect you to be a man who deals in truth, without bias. I have ALWAYS respected that about you. I also know that as much as I try not to, I probably have at least some level of bias. But I still try to see every situation "from both sides".

That said, do you believe this man should be labeled a rapist? Based on the evidence we've been given?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-27-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Republicans can’t stand the democrats and their low level attempt of ruining the scotus pick with a fictional rapist story

Democrats can’t stand the republicans and their support for a rapist who’s going for scotus
        I didn't realize trump nominated bill Clinton for scotus....how did I miss that?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Abortion.

It's all about the left's obsession to retain the right to kill babies.

They will destroy anything that they think will challenge that right.

The left are destroyers.
          Yet, with all of their hypocrisy on display, they declared that if BK was confirmed that millions of people would die. A week before said declaration they claimed that BK would overturn Roe vs Wade all by himself and take away the right to kill millions of babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I know and respect you to be a man who deals in truth, without bias. I have ALWAYS respected that about you. I also know that as much as I try not to, I probably have at least some level of bias. But I still try to see every situation "from both sides".

That said, do you believe this man should be labeled a rapist? Based on the evidence we've been given?

No

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

His accuser is not even accusing him of rape sooooooooooo the only answer is no. His accuser is accusing a 17 year old boy of trying to grab a boob. But it wasn't even BK

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Bottom line ? Washington D C is a cesspool and the turds are floating to the top.
                I will borrow this if ya don't mind.
                Most correct analogy I have read

Comment

You know, I was getting to the point where I was considering what it would be like to vote for a democrat... and this happened. I might consider it again in 20 years.

Comment

Is there a short list of what he is being accused of and what evidence to back it up. I been tied up with work and life and have not been able to follow.

Looking for cliff notes version.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                      Is there a short list of what he is being accused of and what evidence to back it up. I been tied up with work and life and have not been able to follow.

Looking for cliff notes version.
                      She says he pinned her to a bed and tried to remove some clothing. Evidence to back it up? She has none. The 4 people she claims were there have no recollection of a party or anything happening at a party. One of them was her best friend at the time, she also stated, under penalty of perjury, that there was no party, she never met Kav and she has no idea what the accuser is talking about. She can't remember when it took place, she can't remember where it took place, she can't remember how she got there. She can't remember how she got home. But somehow remembers it was him, 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Put in term limits and the problem is solved. Eight years max. JMO!
                        We already have term limits. It's 2 years for Representatives and 6 years for Senators. After that, the people get to rehire them or fire them. Imposed term limits sound good on the outside but if you step back it's not democratic at all. You would be basically telling the citizenry who they could and could not choose to represent them. Now, the intellect of the citizenry is another topic.

As far as I'm concerned, the wheels fell off when they passed the 17th Amendment and allowed direct election of the Senate instead of letting the state legislatures chose who represents the state since that is what a Senator is supposed to do in the first place. The House is supposed to be the people's voice to the Legislature, the Senate is supposed to be the State's voice.....that's how the Founders designed it anyway.
                        Last edited by 175gr7.62; 09-28-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          She says he pinned her to a bed and tried to remove some clothing. Evidence to back it up? She has none. The 4 people she claims were there have no recollection of a party or anything happening at a party. One of them was her best friend at the time, she also stated, under penalty of perjury, that there was no party, she never met Kav and she has no idea what the accuser is talking about. She can't remember when it took place, she can't remember where it took place, she can't remember how she got there. She can't remember how she got home. But somehow remembers it was him, 100%.
                          Smoking that California hydroponic grown bud will do strange things to the mind.
                          Especially when mixed with all them antidepressants she been taking.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            We already have term limits. It's 2 years for Representatives and 6 years for Senators. After that, the people get to rehire them or fire them. Imposed term limits sound good on the outside but if you step back it's not democratic at all. You would be basically telling the citizenry who they could and could not choose to represent them. Now, the intellect of the citizenry is another topic.

As far as I'm concerned, the wheels fell off when they passed the 17th Amendment and allowed direct election of the Senate instead of letting the state legislatures chose who represents the state since that is what a Senator is supposed to do in the first place. The House is supposed to be the people's voice to the Legislature, the Senate is supposed to be the State's voice.....that's how the Founders designed it anyway.
                            100% spot on.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

What is the purpose of term limits for our president?

Comment

Republicans and Southern Democrats were still livid over FDR’s New Deal. They wanted to ensure that couldn’t happen again. Truman went along with it because he agreed that too long in the office could potentially lead to bad outcomes and corruption.

You also have to realize that the people were never meant to elect the president as far as the Founders were concerned. That’s why thI set up the Electoral College.

Comment

Working...
                                X