Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few more pics from Coleman countyClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4968.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24591489Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4969.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24591490Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4970.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	24591491Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4972.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24591492

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMG_6889.jpg
      IMG_6891.jpg

Comment

got a few nice deer on camera, my favorite of which is the very wide 8. I know they all look wider from that angle but I'm confident he'll be 25" wide at least. Highlight of the weekend was having my 8 year old on his first dove hunt and us having more birds than ive ever seen in 20 years out there. He definitely had the bar set way to high as far as future dove hunts concerned!
        Attached Files

Comment

Good grief! Those are some toads ! What county you in Mr Buck ?

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
            got a few nice deer on camera, my favorite of which is the very wide 8. I know they all look wider from that angle but I'm confident he'll be 25" wide at least. Highlight of the weekend was having my 8 year old on his first dove hunt and us having more birds than ive ever seen in 20 years out there. He definitely had the bar set way to high as far as future dove hunts concerned!

Very nice!!!

Comment

I’ve heard vague rumors that there may be some deer living in the general area of our place in south Shackleford County but so far there is no visual verification.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                Few more pics from Coleman county[ATTACH]970654[/ATTACH][ATTACH]970655[/ATTACH][ATTACH]970656[/ATTACH][ATTACH]970657[/ATTACH]

Great looking bucks! Where about in Coleman County are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post

Yes Sir, there are a couple in there worth taking

Comment

Heading out again this weekend with my youngest Daughter. Plan is to sight in the .243 for her and have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                      Good grief! Those are some toads ! What county you in Mr Buck ?

We've been leasing two properties for almost twenty years now, one in Shackleford and one in Callahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Slydoglando View Post
                        Great looking bucks! Where about in Coleman County are you located?

North side of OH Ivie

Comment

TTT...What is everyone seeing? Acorns are dropping like crazy!

Comment

headed out a week from today for the bow opener. Looks like it will be toasty, highs around 90 and lows around 70. Hearing doves are still hanging around in a major way so will be tempted to bow hunt the AM and dove hunt the PM barring anything huge on cams.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll see some major unexpected wx changes between now and then...

Comment

Season has been slow for us so far after several sits. Mature deer are beginning to show themselves, so we are hopeful.

What is everyone seeing?

Comment

Has anyone spilled blood?

Comment

Working...
                                X