Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Fisher, Jones, Nolan, Runnels, Shackelford, Taylor...5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not been down to our place since early June but it was green green and grown up. Feeder has been running all summer. Need to go down and top off feeders and pull cards trim up lane ways. Does anybody have dove reports we are off 206 NE of town.

Comment

Post up fellas!

Comment

Plastic bottle add flavor?

Comment

Originally posted by dhall View Post
          Plastic bottle add flavor?
          You haven't tried it???

Comment

New Google Earth Updated 4/10/2019

Google Earth finally has updated imagery for NE Callahan as of 4/10/2019.... Last update was 1/2015.... about time!

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
              You haven't tried it???
              Its awesome!

Comment

No pics yet, but will be doing some hunting at my fams place in Fisher Co. always love hunting up there.

Comment

Updates???

Comment

I pulled cards yesterday and the bucks are looking good. Not sure if I saw anything for me, but I know there’s a buck or two the wife would love to kill. I’ll get around to posting some pics over the next few days/week.

Comment

TTT...Heading out this weekend. Should have a nice update.

Comment

Got this last week. New travel trailer hunting rig. Going to take this to Fisher Co. when I go hunt there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to a Coleman this weekend to do some bird hunting and get my dads stuff ready to go for deer season. Excited to see what his cameras are showing

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                            Got this last week. New travel trailer hunting rig. Going to take this to Fisher Co. when I go hunt there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Very nice!

Comment

Seeing some decent deer so far. Some of the big boys that were passed last year haven't shown up yet, I hope they are still alive. Am impressed by how some of the youngsters have grown up
                              Attached Files

Comment

With the spring rains, it's going to be good this year y'all. Get ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X