Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Jimmy Johnson on the NFL network just said he wouldn't jack with the chemistry. Dak would be his man until he showed he wasn't . That's pretty good words from a big time coach.
      That Jerry Jones fired because he was a big time coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Jimmy Johnson on the NFL network just said he wouldn't jack with the chemistry. Dak would be his man until he showed he wasn't . That's pretty good words from a big time coach.
        I agree and yeah I would say he knows a little something about chemistry and team cohesiveness and yes he was passing the ball around to everyone.

Comment

Looks like he will put Romo in vs the Browns, which would be a stupid move if he does that.
          Right now the cowboys have a winning record and every game from here on out is critical if they want to keep pace in the NFC east.
          Any team is capable of winning on any given gameday and to sacrifice the record just to let Romo play would be the dumbest move since letting Jimmy Johnson go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fashinghunts View Post
            Remember, when Romo plays, he will only be looking to throw at Witten and Dez. All the other receivers will be left out. These are his "buds" and they come first on his list. This will cause misery with the offense, but my word on it!
            I can't help myself, could be the dumbest thing i have read in awhile.

Comment

I will go on record as saying they will start the quarterback in whom they believe gives them the best chance to win, simple as that, like one poster said, this is not a problem, it is a luxury.

Comment

The 2014 Romo would probably put up more points with this offense but it's highly doubtful he will ever be back to that ability after all the injuries. I don't believe a starter should lose their job to injury but I am talking about a couple game injury at most. These half season injuries make it to where Dak is the starter and Romo should be the back up until Dak plays himself to the bench. I can't really see that happening...

Comment

Comment

How's that prediction looking now, MJ?

He is a real class act. Hard to do what he did, that takes a big man.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      He made it 2 plays into the season before getting hurt. I'm thinking the other defenses will be gunning for him and he won't last more than a game. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. [emoji1474]

Skinny
                      you're wrong. he hasn't played a down this season.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

I know it is "just sports" and he is richer than all of us put together so many will not feel sorry for him. However on a human level you can tell how much this is killing him - that was painful to watch. Pure class.

Comment

Romo really showed some serious humility and some good insight. Pretty dang classy.
                          I like him more now than I ever did before.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            Romo really showed some serious humility and some good insight. Pretty dang classy.
                            I like him more now than I ever did before.
                            This. Great classy guy

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Hey, I heard crow was not all that bad, matter of fact I watched that show Bizzare Foods, they were eating crow in Arkansas, one more thing, the season is barely half over, I hope all goes great for Dak but if it does not we will be in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                you're wrong. he hasn't played a down this season.

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X