X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dak attack!!
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure franchise Dez will be happy to help the team however is best.
      And if that means, shut your mouth and block for Zeke and Dak, then he'll do it.
      He would never complain and go all cancerous, right?

Comment

whoa, whoa...dove and crow are not the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Shocking.....Stunning.....Staggering.....Surprisin g.....this is crazy talk, cutting edge

As long as we are winning, I don't care if it's Dak or Tommy under center.
          Now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
            I'm sure franchise Dez will be happy to help the team however is best.

And if that means, shut your mouth and block for Zeke and Dak, then he'll do it.

He would never complain and go all cancerous, right?

Same goes for Nomo! [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Either QB will be fine with me.

Question for ya Roger. I was out at the lease last weekend and saw about 40-50 wind mills going up on the horizon to the North. How far are they from Beaver?
              Dave I think they are along 287 towards Vernon, not sure, I will be headed out there Friday for the night, yall around ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Dave I think they are along 287 towards Vernon, not sure, I will be headed out there Friday for the night, yall around ?
                I am going because of the cooler weather. Hunting has really been slow for sure. Maybe it will get them moving a little. Were getting a walk in cooler hooked up too. Don't know for sure but probably late Friday thou.

Comment

I agree with you, who's Tommy ? lol

Comment

Dak starting week 8. (big surprise there...for anyone that doesn't have a tommy shrine and has been sacrificing chickens for the past week..)

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Bwahahahaha!

Comment

Remember, when Romo plays, he will only be looking to throw at Witten and Dez. All the other receivers will be left out. These are his "buds" and they come first on his list. This will cause misery with the offense, but my word on it!

Comment

Tony will be leading the Cowboys in the next 3-4 weeks, my money says he will play like a pro bowl quarterback, you heard it here first, if he tanks then I will eat crow, or dove, same thing.
                          He always plays like a pro bowl QB...until he needs to win...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be stupid to change QB at this point when you have everything clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                              It would be stupid to change QB at this point when you have everything clicking.

I'm your huckleberry!

Comment

I am going out on a limb, ROMO

Originally posted by Fashinghunts View Post
                                Remember, when Romo plays, he will only be looking to throw at Witten and Dez. All the other receivers will be left out. These are his "buds" and they come first on his list. This will cause misery with the offense, but my word on it!

Lmao. Do what? Romo throws to Beasley all the time.

And he has throws to Williams too..

2014 Romo's last full season healthy.

Let's not forget all the passes to DeMarco as well

Last edited by Smart; 10-19-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X