No announcement yet.

Allergies are what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dymista is the shizz but it’s prescription only and it’s expensive. Only thing that works for me though. It’s a nasal spray but they came out with a generic this year that is working fine for me. Generic is about $80 with GoodRx. Dymista name brand was about $230

Comment

I’ve never had allergies but my wife gets them every spring/fall.

Comment

I started suffering from the allergy only last year. I don't know why it happened. Fortunately, Flonase helps me.

Comment

Expensive, but this stuff has been great for me. Used to be a daily Claritin or zeroed guy for years, and those only half worked.

Strengthen your defenses. Targeted support for the immune system, histamine intolerance, and allergies.

Comment

Ragweed Elm & Grass in S. Houston...

Comment

Ragweed wrecks me every year starting about the dove opener. Mowing my pasture **** near incapacitates me...eyes swell up, throat swells up, hackin, sneezin....snot everywhere. It's great...

Seems like it's about over for the year though.

Comment

I didn't know what allergy is when I was a child, but I faced this issue this year for the first time. My doctor prescribed Loratadine, and it works, but it is good to know more variants and learn from the experience of others. I haven't heard about Dymista. Thanks for sharing, I'll check the info about it on the Canadian pharmacy site (I always use this source for this purpose).

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                  I live north of houston in Magnolia and seems like this time every year I get a terrible cough. Anyone else suffer from this? Has really screwed with my bow season last few years. Anyone else suffer from this crud? Anything work for you. Did allergy testing and they said I was not allergic to anything.....well I disagree.
                  Bet it corresponds to days cold fronts blow in.

Happens to me as well. No clue what it is.

Comment

I get the same crap, Alka-Seltzer plus cough. twice a day seems to be the only thing that works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Ragweed Elm & Grass in S. Houston...
                      Ten days later still sneezing and blowing my nose...

Comment

Man me too. It's worse this time of year than in the Spring for me. I sneeze every morning and my dadgum nose has started running. All that drainage tried getting me sick but I drank some EmergenC and it knocked it right out. I gotta stay on top of it or I will get sick due to allergies.

Nasal spray is what I use unless my allergies are really bad. Then I take Norel which is the absolute best allergy medicine on the market in my opinion. I don't take it often because I don't want it to stop working like it should.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 11-21-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Steroid shot is your friend.

Comment

Yes sir me also!!
                            First nose bleed of the season Friday night!

Comment

Me also! I hate my allergy.

Comment

I'm waiting on the mountain cedar to hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X