45 Years With My Bestest Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Happy anniversary to you both, y'all have done very well!

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, Terry. Awesome testimony to what two people, dedicated to each other, can accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you and your lovely wife Terry!

Comment

Congrats on the 45. May yall have many more years of marital bliss together.

Comment

Congrats Terry. In the little we spoke to her she seemed to have met all the qualities you mentioned

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    I married my high school sweetheart 45 years ago today. Her family moved to my hometown and when she showed up at school the chase was on. She was a challenge but I was relentless and eventually turned her head. She was, and still is a gem and I was a diamond in the rough according to her.

We married straight out of high school and started our family. She gave me 2 beautiful daughters and a lifetime of memories. She has always stood behind me and supported my every move. And I’ve done the same for her. She allowed me to be who I am still today but accepted nothing but excellence from me. And when I have fallen short of her expectations she has been very forgiving and understanding of the fact that at the end of the day I am a man and men have the ability to take the perfect situation and screw it up. If I have achieved anything in my adult life that is considered success, I owe it all to her and God because without either one I am nothing would surely have perished.

One note that I might add is the fact that when we met she was a city girl. The wildest thing she had ever eaten was a yard hen so marrying into a Cajun family was a culture shock to say the least. The girl could barely boil water but she got on the cooking train pretty fast, with a little help from my mom, ( too much at times ) and could really throw down in the kitchen in a short period of time.
                    Terry I had No idea this was you ! You and Glenda look so very happy and awesome! It’s been a long time my friend! Congratulations! Monica and I love you both! You two please give each other a hug from us!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                      Terry I had No idea this was you ! You and Glenda look so very happy and awesome! It’s been a long time my friend! Congratulations! Monica and I love you both! You two please give each other a hug from us!
                      PM sent Wick.

Comment

what a blessing to everyone yall meet.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats. I hope yall enjoy many more!

Comment

Congratulations. Y’all both look healthy and happy.

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X