Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This place needs a little humor around here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad no sdpp's( sittn down poopin pix)

Comment

I'm calling "Overshare" on this entire episode.

Comment

That was laugh out loud funny. Thanks!

Comment

Hey! You know the rules.. pics or it didn't.. um..nevermind .. I believe you.

Comment

nice!!!! always wondered how that spray got on the wall.

Comment

It's only funny to me because it has happened to me.

Comment

hey sometimes uncontrollable ...stuff happens. I mean not to me but to you. thats gross man. poor janitors probably quit that night

Comment

Maybe your name should be Poo Trail... Lol

Comment

Sorry, I didn't know how to post the video on here to where it would just play. It wasn't all bad though. I build a box blind and brushed it really well and got this big boy the next weekend. It is my biggest buck to day. He was 137" and had just 11 5/8 and 11 4/8 G2's. He just doesn't look that big with my behind him since I'm a big boy. I'm 6'2" 265.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Man these are great.

Comment

ok so I am sure everyone has experience with the poo story, there is no way I am admitting mine. lol

There no way I can openly admit to bloooooowing up someones stall and bathroom. Yes PUN intended.

I feel your pain brother. I have came out of the stall before without socks, without sleeves and magically now had cuttoff shorts on. DId I mention I was wearing a suit before I went in

Comment

That is freakin hilarious!! I just shot my snuff all over the keyboard! I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the laughs on this one

Comment

Ever notice this phenomena when you gotta go?

The closer you get to the throne, the less control you have over the sphincter?

Its like there is a sensor that knows when you are near a toilet and it says open wide.

Comment

Been there..... Red Lobster. Had to cut off underwear with a pocket knife and left bathroom with no socks or under shirt. Thanks to the plumber who invented the POWER FLUSH! I was in there so long my son came in to check on me. Check please and Exit building..

Comment

Working...
                                X