300 BLK Out ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 BLK Out ammo

Just picked up a 300 BLK Out pistol. Never shot one but what is a good hog round for it? This is going to be for hogs only pretty much and shots will be kept under 100yds. I don’t reload so handloading is a no go.

Don't even bother with anything else.

Comment

300 black out in a pistol ? I’ve never seen one. Must be one heck of a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Barnes ammo is the way to go.

I reload, and basically replicate that ammo. It's good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by H-D View Post
          https://www.midwayusa.com/product/43...free-box-of-20

Don't even bother with anything else.

I would definitely go this route. I killed several with it.

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post

Im pretty sure he is talking about an AR pistol.

Comment

Barnes 110 is good to go. Makers 110 is absolutely beautifully devastating. Have shot coyotes, bobcat, deer, and hogs with both but the 110 makers is my favorite.

If you are wanting to shoot subsonic suppressed loads the only one that I have found that is reliable is any sub load with the makers bullet. Black Buttery Fly and Makers both make factory ammo if you do not reload.

Comment

Here is a picture of a 200 grain Makers sub in all its glory.

Comment

The Discreet Ballistics 300 AAC Blackout 188gr Selous Machined Expander is a subsonic hunting load that incorporates a machined copper 30 Cal projectile (the Selous bullet) which expands at subsonic velocities above 750 feet per second. This projectile was designed using state-of-the-art ballistics modeling software to maximize stability at subsonic velocities. Utilizes brand new Discreet Read More

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post

AR pistol in 300 BLK Out

Comment

Not shooting suppressed right now, but it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post

Gosh

Just think about that 3 prong spinning out of control ? Like a helicopter [emoji576] to the guts.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                        Ever find these at decent prices? I’ve been wanting to load some.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                          Ever find these at decent prices? I’ve been wanting to load some.
                          I've never found them discounted, but they are worth the price. This is the only sub round I will hunt with.

Comment

Father in law has had good luck out of the Winchester Deer Season XP. He’s dropped everything from coons to big hogs with it and some axis/whit tail in the mix. His is coming out of a suppressed 8” AR pistola.

Comment

I've killed a lot and seen a lot killed with Remington Hog Hammer in .300 Blackout.

Comment

Working...
                              X