Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt 2019

TOOT TOOT, mothereffers! July 11-14 is drawing nearer by the day, and the time of supreme South Texas sheep shagging (I mean....hunting!) is nigh at hand!

The 6th annual Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt is your one stop shop for debauchery, skullduggery, as*hattery and ******baggery, and even some ram killing, in the beautiful South Texas Brush Country with our friends over at Tatonka Creek Ranch!

With that said, here's some info about the hunt and the ranch that you'll want to know:

What?
    Hunting rams, but you will also see and be able to shoot over a dozen species of gorgeous exotics!

When?
    July 11-14, 2018. We arrive Thursday afternoon and take off Sunday early afternoon!

Where?
    Tatonka Creek Ranch, in beautiful Benavides, TX!

Accommodations?
    Prepare for some really nice digs! There will be an abundance of bunks, a full kitchen, outdoor grilling area, and more!

**Cost**

Total Hunt Cost (if you harvest your ram) = $295 +$30 guide tip

Deposit: To secure your spot on this hunt, you will need to submit a deposit of $150. Call 361-533-1068, and pay over the phone by card. If you call in payment, simply tell them you're putting down your deposit for the Sexier Than Hell hunt on July 11th!

Guide Tip: All hunters pay a $30 guide tip upon arrival. This hunt is guided/semi-guided and we will have some really great folks taking us around to different areas, assisting in locating animals, as well as to answer any and all questions related to how much animals cost, etc.

If you do not shoot an animal, you will only end up paying your deposit and guide tip, which is more than a steal considering what a gorgeous ranch and lodge we will be staying at, not to mention a weekend of great camaraderie!

We prefer bow hunting only but you are welcome to bring your boom stick as well if you'd like!

What should you bring?
    COOL clothes
    Food (we usually all bring extra and pot luck it up)
    Water and booze
    Toiletries
    Pillow and blanket
    Your weapon
    A musical instrument if you have one!
    Thick skin and a good sense of humor!
    The fortitude to endure being RAM JAMMED! (you'll figure out what that means soon enough)

What ram species are on the menu?
    The rams on this hunt that are $295 are going to average 1/2 to 3/4 curl, and will be a fantastic deal for the money. From there, rams have a sliding price scale of 495, 695, 895, 1095, and beyond.

You will also have the chance to harvest any other animal on the ranch that you want, depending on what you're willing to spend!

How does trophy pricing work?
    There are no trophy fees. The price you are given from the ranch for the animal represents your TOTAL HUNT COST, with the only thing not inclusive of that price being the $30 guide tip.

Remember: Your deposit counts toward your total hunt cost! So if you shoot a $295 ram, you only pay $145 to add on to your $150 deposit.

What are some taxidermy options?
    Depending on if you go euro vs. shoulder, there are on-ranch and off-ranch options available!

Can I caravan out there with y'all?
    Yes! We will designate meeting places and groups of people are welcome to congregate and roll out together!

So, in closing, if you're looking for the best deal in the state on a fantastic hunt with good people, look no further!

and now...for some teaser pics from past hunts!
    Attached Files

like music to my ears...

Comment

Do you know what price scale the 4 horn might far in?

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
        Do you know what price scale the 4 horn might far in?
        Never mind I found it. Thanks.

Comment

Raunchy

Comment

Instead of promoting this hunt I think you scared everyone away!

Comment

How much to take a shot at that greasy Greek unit in the stars (sharts?) and stripes?

Comment

This looks intriguing :P

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                  Instead of promoting this hunt I think you scared everyone away!
                  It scares away the ones who shouldn't come anyway, and attracts the type of degenerates we want!

Comment

I won't be able to make it this year. We're going to Mexico for my daughter's birthday the following week, so between time off from work and the financial aspect, I am going to have to sit this one out.

Someone make sure to cuddle JTRichardson during the night. He gets scared sometimes.

RAM JAM 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                      It scares away the ones who shouldn't come anyway, and attracts the type of degenerates we want!
                      Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Lick View Post
                        I won't be able to make it this year. We're going to Mexico for my daughter's birthday the following week, so between time off from work and the financial aspect, I am going to have to sit this one out.

Someone make sure to cuddle JTRichardson during the night. He gets scared sometimes.

RAM JAM 2019
                        But you’ve always been my cuddle buddy!

WTH

Comment

TTT

Buckslayer and I are in -- waiting on Kruzer to confirm

Comment

What’s better , this or the hotter n hell hunt?

Comment

Man I wanted to go... untill I found out the family vacation falls on the same week/weekend... (putting bow back in the closet crying)

Comment

Working...
                              X