Best OWB Holster for G-19 with light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best OWB Holster for G-19 with light

Looking for recommendations on OWB Holster for Glock 19 with TLR-1 light.

Bump for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an account with a slight discount with these guys. I have one for my g45 with light and optic. I like it but its probably a little large when it comes to shorts and t shirt type weather.

DSG Holsters is a Texas-based Kydex holster manufacturing company. The DSG series of Alpha, CDC, HR & HR Vertical Holsters, Magazine and Handcuff Carriers and

Comment

Just bought two holsters for my G19 w/ TLR7.

The We The People paddle holster I bought, which was $70, was absolute junk and took 5 weeks to deliver. I’m in the process of returning it now

The Bravo Concealment which was half the price, is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post

The We The People paddle holster I bought, which was $70, was absolute junk and took 5 weeks to deliver. I’m in the process of returning it now

Good to hear on the Bravo!

Comment

X2 on the Bravo. I’ve had several of their OWB’s and have always been happy with them.

And they don’t break the bank!

Comment

I attempted to order one of their belts. I waited that long or longer so I asked for a refund. Even that took 2 or 3 weeks.

Needless to say, I wont be spending my money with them.

Comment

I had one that came with a Glock I bought used. It was garbage. I can only attribute their popularity to their marketing campaign.

Comment

Does the setup you are wanting have a particular use? Preference on kydex, leather, hybrid?

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
                    Does the setup you are wanting have a particular use? Preference on kydex, leather, hybrid?

Kydex. This particular set up won’t be carried often but I want the option.

Comment

Check out the different TRex Arms OWB holsters. I believe the Ragnarok is one. If you want something more low profile that hugs the body, there are a ton of options out there. I liked my old Raven Concealment holster for staying tight to the body while letting me carry OWB. If at all possible, try on different ones and see what fits your body the best. It is most definitely not a one size/style fits everyone thing.

Comment

I like Safariland for ranch walking, but for concealment, I would look into Tenicor. Great holsters and I’ve had good luck communicating with them on a few things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
                          Check out the different TRex Arms OWB holsters. I believe the Ragnarok is one. If you want something more low profile that hugs the body, there are a ton of options out there. I liked my old Raven Concealment holster for staying tight to the body while letting me carry OWB. If at all possible, try on different ones and see what fits your body the best. It is most definitely not a one size/style fits everyone thing.
                          X2 on the Trex Ragnarok. I got the mid drop. Best OWB holster I have used. I like Bravo as well, but the mid drop holster is much better.

Comment

Bravo Concealment is legit.
                            Very positive "snap" and adjustable retention....tight to the body too.

Comment

I prefer leather and purchased the Galco Halo Belt Holster. Accommodates both weapon light and RMR red dot.

Comment

Working...
                              X