X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Yah same here but it wasn't really "gone" like I thought. It appeared to be gone until I tried to login and it all reactivated like I never left.. only with a 5 year gap in activity. The way I understand it, anything you put on there really doesn't ever totally go away.
      Ahh I gotcha. Either way, there's nothing there i'm trying to hide. Silly pics from high school or funny/cool links I shared. Probably only 2-3 posts per month. Was more of a way to find cool pages to follow rather than share every moment of my life. I didn't delete it to hide anything. Just didn't like the censorship of conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        East Texas hunting club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that’s ridiculous!!! I just had two other members send this to me in a PM. Just know that nothing was reported by ETXHC members and none of the admins were responsible for this ban. Facebook’s liberal algorithms are at it again I guess. Sorry brother...

Josh Fulcher - East Texas Hunting Club Founder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          That’s what happens when you young kids get the urge to put every aspect of your life out there for the world to see.
          If you think people posting on social media is the problem, then you are part of the problem as well considering you are on an online forum. It does not matter if it is on Facebook or TBH, the world can still see it.

Comment

Facebook can suck it!!!! 😡

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            makes sense, fb is anti poacher

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge03 View Post
              Man that’s ridiculous!!! I just had two other members send this to me in a PM. Just know that nothing was reported by ETXHC members and none of the admins were responsible for this ban. Facebook’s liberal algorithms are at it again I guess. Sorry brother...

Josh Fulcher - East Texas Hunting Club Founder

Thanks for the comment. I was going to try and let you know. Thought maybe there were some incognito snowflakes lurking on the page or something. I have nothing against your Facebook page at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Thanks for the comment. I was going to try and let you know. Thought maybe there were some incognito snowflakes lurking on the page or something. I have nothing against your Facebook page at all.

No sir. Not this time brother. If a post was reported, I would have been able to see it under my admin tools.

Comment

Facebook is becoming more and more intolerant to opposing views! That’s a big freaking hole btw!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    If you keep on he will roll his eyes at you..
                    Serious question. Really. I ask genuinely:

What info do they have on me that I should be afraid of? Where I went to college? Pics of me from 10 years ago? The fact that I'm conservative? In my other post, I mentioned that I do not share anything on there but links to videos or articles I found funny or interesting. I was one of those screaming "Nobody cares what you ate for lunch today!"

I understand that they can use the public info to determine a trend. "Yup... He's conservative." Anyone that knows me doesn't need a complex algorithm to figure that out, though. I deleted the account, or tried to, because I didn't agree with the censorship. Plain and simple.

I feel like i'm missing something.

Comment

Face what?

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                        Makes sense, FB is anti poacher

You suggesting east Texas hunters are poachers or that I am?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          Serious question. Really. I ask genuinely:

What info do they have on me that I should be afraid of? Where I went to college? Pics of me from 10 years ago? The fact that I'm conservative? In my other post, I mentioned that I do not share anything on there but links to videos or articles I found funny or interesting. I was one of those screaming "Nobody cares what you ate for lunch today!"

I understand that they can use the public info to determine a trend. "Yup... He's conservative." Anyone that knows me doesn't need a complex algorithm to figure that out, though. I deleted the account, or tried to, because I didn't agree with the censorship. Plain and simple.

I feel like i'm missing something.
                          Should be nothing to be afraid of. I think he was just pointing out that there is no real way to permanently delete your facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Face what?
                            yep...never had one & CLEARLY never will!

Comment

Cmon Dan you know you have to sensor everything you post so nobody gets their feeling hurt. How you been I haven't seen you in years?

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
                                Cmon Dan you know you have to sensor everything you post so nobody gets their feeling hurt. How you been I haven't seen you in years?

Doing good man! How have you been? How was tech Bc that’s the last time I’ve seen you. And that’s been a while. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X