No announcement yet.

CNC router projects! who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished up a batch order this week to!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fast and easy

Comment

What's the foam for?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          What's the foam for?
          one of these. it goes in a pelican case.
          Attached Files

Comment

You folks are rocking some awesome projects. I recently purchased an X-carve but have yet to get it cutting. Any advice as to table set up/features that you wish you had done from the start??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              You folks are rocking some awesome projects. I recently purchased an X-carve but have yet to get it cutting. Any advice as to table set up/features that you wish you had done from the start??
              add some lights and room to run a hose for desk collection

Comment

I am at work so I am not sure if the pics are working - Also mmoses if I am imposing on your post please let me know

I did a clock for a friend at work who is getting ready to have their first baby boy. Used the clock parts at Hobby Lobby and a Pine round at Home Depot. I also tested out my Frued keyhole bit. I will be honest - I was a bit “scared” if you want to use that word. I was using some bits and techniques I had not used before and did not want to mess up and start over.
                I started with some test cuts for the motor and the key hole. Got it right on the 4th try

Here I used 3 blocks to make sure my center did not move and mark on the bottom to make sure I referenced the same spot when I flipped it over for face carve.

This the motor pocket and the key hole

I used a 1/8 bit for roughing and waste removal and a 90* bit for detail

All Done

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                  Finished up a batch order this week to!!

Nice work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
                    I am at work so I am not sure if the pics are working - Also mmoses if I am imposing on your post please let me know

I did a clock for a friend at work who is getting ready to have their first baby boy. Used the clock parts at Hobby Lobby and a Pine round at Home Depot. I also tested out my Frued keyhole bit. I will be honest - I was a bit “scared” if you want to use that word. I was using some bits and techniques I had not used before and did not want to mess up and start over.

I started with some test cuts for the motor and the key hole. Got it right on the 4th try

Here I used 3 blocks to make sure my center did not move and mark on the bottom to make sure I referenced the same spot when I flipped it over for face carve.

All Done

That is pretty cool. I've got to get me one of these soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post

All Done

look good! Love the vcarve detail.

Keep posting! this is why I started this thread.

Comment

Well my CNC got a little bigger. XXL with the z plus.

Comment

Awesome work you all.

I recently got an X-carve but haven't had time to play with it. What small/easy projects do you folks recommend to learn on??

Comment

Awesome work you all.

I recently got an X-carve but haven't had time to play with it. What small/easy projects do you folks recommend to learn on??
                            Awesome!! you just got to just jump in.

Comment

Awesome work you all.

Great news! You will have some fun now!

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                                Well my CNC got a little bigger. XXL with the z plus.

Upgrades are always nice!! I have 2in risers and a z upgrade that needs to be installed

Comment

Working...
                                X