Easy 1 person dinner ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dallred View Post
    add a head of cabbage and you have a recipe for a methane outbreak and new superfund site
    fify

Comment

Can of Minestone soup, can of peas, can of tuna, add as much Tabasco as you like. Thank me later.

Comment

Put 2-3 inches water in a pot, add cut up new potatoes, carrots, and any link sausage. Lid it and steam cook till veggies are done. If you have time you gotta have corn bread goin on the side.
        Corn bread for that recipe is a good idea, in my opinion. Although I would order some artisan bread made by this company ( https://www.edelweissbakeryfl.com/ ). When I visit Florida, where my parents live, and when we have not enough time for cooking - I simply order some meat for making a BBQ, artisan bread, and some baking goods from them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Michelob

Liquid carbs ol son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

link of sausage and bread and oat meal cookies when i first met the wife that all i had fridge full of beer and pantry with oat meal cookies and sausage in freezer!

Comment

Vienny sossages with a can of ranch style beans.

Comment

Walmart sells frozen patties of Philly cheesesteak meat. 1 minute on each side then break it up and your ready. They are really good and you use one patty for one meal. I use them
                For sandwiches and omelettes

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Steak + fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Toss a sweet (or regular) potato in the oven while you're at it and voila!

Comment

1. Shoot squirrel in back yard with pellet gun (shoot 2 for leftovers).
                    2. Skin, clean, and quarter squirrel. Cut back piece in half.
                    3. Lightly dust in flour (seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder)
                    4. Brown/pan fry for about 5 minutes on each side in shallow oil.
                    5. Take squirrel out and make gravy by adding flour to the oil and then milk. Get gravy deep enough to cover squirrel.
                    6. Put squirrel back in the pan and cover for 3-4 hours til fork tender.
                    7. Serve with biscuits.

Comment

Working...
                    X