X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great and perfectly cooked.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been doing my coffee rubbed backstrap on the cast iron skillet lately. It's a game changer for sure.

Comment

Decided to try the coffee rub tonight on a Valentines Day blackstrap.I grilled it to rare/medium rare. Awesome. My wife gobbled it down like a caveman

Comment

Thanks

Comment

That looks GREAT!!!

Comment

It looks so tasty. Can`t stand to try to cook it. Thank you for the recipe.

Comment

Internal temp for medium rare? 125?

Also, where is this link to the bacon wrapping using only one toothpick?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  Internal temp for medium rare? 125?

Also, where is this link to the bacon wrapping using only one toothpick?
                  Bacon Lacing technique. I think you have to cut the backstrap so its not so long though.

Comment

We did this one tonight in the big green egg. I didn’t have bacon and went naked.

No coffee flavor, I went too heavy on the pepper (per the wife).

In the egg I placed the plate legs up and got it to 450 and cooked 7 minutes per side and came out Medium. I would do it agin and maybe not cake the rub on as heavy to make my wife happy.

Comment

Looks like this one has been around a while, but glad it was brought back up, will need to try this coffee rub soon.

Comment

Reminds me of the espresso marinated ribeye at Bubba's 33. Good eating!

Comment

I used Axis backstrap this time. Out of the park!

Comment

Thanks for the bump reminder Scott. Gonna buy another tender loin or 2 and do this again. It's good stuff for sure [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

*****n!!! That looks great!!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X